Group of 10 or so people to motivate eachother

Options
Hello. I keep looking through the discussion threads to try and find a group of 10 or so people that want to motivate each other. Active group, you know the kind of place that you can go and discuss weight loss, motivation with the same actuall people.

What do you think? Are you in?

Replies

• clarkegagnon8277
    clarkegagnon8277 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hmmm? No takers hey?? Not even one....? C'mon people we are all here for the same reason
  • HOPE1092
    HOPE1092 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am getting back into workingout. I want to lose 20lb. I NEED a support system. I am in. I am a fairly regular user.
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I mountain bike, run and just about anything outdoors. I lift weights when I am stuck at work and I post recipes and workouts. Feel free to add me.
  • clarkegagnon8277
    clarkegagnon8277 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could lose 20. 40 would be about max. But I like having people that I can have those personal conversations with about fitness.
  • Sarahlouise5A
    Sarahlouise5A Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Me, I'm on a weight loss journey and all into fitness, I do the gym 5-6 days a week, mainly all cardio, starting to do trx and deadlifts now though. My favourite class is pads absolutely love it x
  • NatashaDBAMS
    NatashaDBAMS Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I seem to motivate others by how consistent I am. Every day I post on Bodyspace (username: NatashaDMS) and Instagram (username: @natashams_fitness) my workout, rest days, and some random stuff. I'm happy I motivate my followers to keep going and in turn, I feel like they motivate me to keep going! It's a wonderful feeling guys. ^_^ They are a great group of people and I hope they stay with me as I will with them.