Motivation Buddies!?

Options
Hey everyone! I’m looking for motivation buddies that’ll help me and I can help them stay on track! I’ve recently reached my highest weight of 280 and I really need to get back on track. One way I know I've been able to keep going before is when I have someone to talk with and message about how the day is going as far as food and exercise and everything is going. I’d prefer women in their twenties-thirties with over 100lbs to lose only because it’s most similar to my own situation but I’m happy with all buddies! Feel free to add me or message me and we can chat!

Replies

• TimeToChange007
    TimeToChange007 Posts: 60 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Anyone? :)
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I dont qualify as a woman, but Ive lost 100 pounds (more than once). I try to be encouraging. You are welcome to add me.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me! I started at 285, And I'm down to 261 right now! I'm 25! :)

I don't use MFP often (I'm more focused on Weight Watchers), but I'd still love the motivation.
  • karrielynnhowardsternfan
    Options
    I added you!
  • mrsrushadavis
    mrsrushadavis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I added you too
  • quietone44
    quietone44 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    How do u add friends on here?? I'm new to this but I could really use some motivation buddies too. ...
  • brig_it
    brig_it Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always looking for accountabilibuddies.
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am a dude but anyone can join my Women's Soccer Weight L Challenge group. I just created it on mfp today.
  • ninalondon
    ninalondon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me!! :)