Feed is getting quiet, looking for new friends!

Options
Hey everyone, seems like a lot of my friends on here have given up, so now there's only a few people posting. Would love some new friends!

Replies

• Claireippy
    Claireippy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too ! I'll be your friend lol I'm Claire trying desperately to lose a bit of weight and get fit!
  • chardh
    chardh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Same with me, I added some friends at the start of the year and now it is like crickets over here, feel free to add me
    I am in it for the long haul and would love some new friends :)
  • msprettyinpink2
    msprettyinpink2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for the long haul!! I could use more friends too!!
  • melir85
    melir85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a newbie :)
  • Shariq453
    Shariq453 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a new member over here, working hard with an emphasis on weight loss. Also in search of some friends who can keep Me going & Vice Versa. Happy Fitness!
  • CarmanGetFitAF
    CarmanGetFitAF Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have new friends. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • soukyfitness
    soukyfitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I added you! I just joined and would love to have some friends, we can keep each other accountable!
  • cristintollefson
    cristintollefson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! (I'm not sure how to send friend requests on here)
  • josicampos
    josicampos Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Sent a friend request!
  • xxerniexx
    xxerniexx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    add me, im here daily and i log everything
  • mrs_kris_campos
    mrs_kris_campos Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey, hey! I've been here for a while. Feel free to add me!
  • mikhnpaitsmum
    mikhnpaitsmum Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Me too please!
  • KeepGoing2018
    KeepGoing2018 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am looking to connect with others who are also staying active. I have quite a long road ahead of me so would like some company, too.
  • reesecups111
    reesecups111 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love new friends! Seeing others progress is always great motivation and helps me from getting discouraged like I'm apt to do. I'm back after more than a year but I plan to stay this time.
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I have quite a few friends who log in daily but little is posted. I don’t post much anymore myself because I only have a handful of people who respond / react. Feel like I am always posting the same struggles as well and really need to get some motivating friends. I have been on here (off and on) for 5 1/2 years and have lost and gained. Sadly I am almost back to my heaviest and trying really hard to get back to tracking on a regular basis, good or bad.
  • krj0766
    krj0766 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Chatty or at least committed people who want a bit of support and encouragement feel free to add me. I like to run and lift heavy. I only occasionally log my food but diary is open
  • quietone44
    quietone44 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm new to this and really need some friends...and for the love of God can someone tell me how I can add people??? Lol I have no idea how to send a friend request on here!?
  • miraclebri84
    miraclebri84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m new and have no idea how to use this but I’m down! Add me!!
  • delainabueno
    delainabueno Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here ! I have been working out and eating better already for about 2 weeks ! But definitely need motivation as well . I usually go to the gym every morning and for me that's the easy part , the eating gets me ! I am trying to loose at least 20 for a wedding at the end of April but ultimately want to loose 50 lbs !