Looking for an accountability buddy!!!

Options
My name is Samantha and I'm 19, I live in NY and I have 110 pounds to lose! I would like someone to check in with daily and support each other with a big or small loss! Discuss goals and make sure we are both sticking with it! Feel free to message me, anyone!

Replies

• galvanmarie579
    galvanmarie579 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey girl. I'm Marie. I live in CA. 5,10. And 80 to loose!! Im starting slow but I'm doing this! I'll be your buddy for sure anytime.
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I’m Katrina. I’m 24 and I have over 100 to lose! I’ve been trying to get started but have a hard time with motivation and accountability. Feel free to message me anytime!
  • twoisplenty
    twoisplenty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies, count me in!

Feel free to add me :)

I’m Kari, I’m 38 and am aiming to lose 100+lbs.... currently have lost 37 so I’m on my way.
  • sneakyboop
    sneakyboop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Feel free to add me. I’m in NYC. I’m down 26 pounds since January! I want to reduce 50 pounds more.
  • jazminpavon
    jazminpavon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd love to be a part of this :) I'm 20 and currently in NY for school but usually live in FL. I started my journey last summer with over 100 pounds to lose and I'm down 38 lbs! Motivation has become a problem for me but I'm sure that together we can all accomplish our goals <3
  • mybuildernow
    mybuildernow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m mike it’s the hardest thing to loose weight without support from others. You got this. I have 35 lbs to loose. It comes and goes. Need it gone for good. You stay focused you got it every day stay under on the calories and you will succeed
  • mrsrushadavis
    mrsrushadavis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Rusha. I lost over 50 lbs during the winter 2016/2017. I took a break and now like to lose about 70 more. Please add me
  • brkln93
    brkln93 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a part of this. I’m brooklyn and have about 25 more pounds to lose.