Hello! Looking for some middle aged, female pals with open diaries doing it the old fashioned way.

Looking for some pals that at 35-65 years old that are doing it the old fashioned way. Counting calories and exercising. No fad dieting. Just simple everyday pals :) I would like to have friends only that share diaries as well. This is helpful to me. I'm on the journey of losing the last 100 pounds!

Replies

• lindakerby04
    lindakerby04 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey there! I just recently opened my diary with the help of a friend. I’m also needing to lose quite a bit and would love to do this with you!!
  • 40punk49
    40punk49 Posts: 3 Member
    Well - my granddaughter says I should say I am 12 but truly just a bit over that 65 age group - but also just doing this with lots of Protein meals, some fat, little carbs, no sugar even fruit right now and plenty of vegetables which fortunately I love. Not very techie so gotta figure out why no name is showing - my initial goal is to drop just 50 to start and after will go from there - I actually like exercise just don't set aside as much time as I should...in fact just finished 15 min on the elliptical.
  • Laurie463
    Laurie463 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi. I’ll be 55 next month and have at least 80 pounds to lose. You can add me if you like.
  • JudyCoventry3
    JudyCoventry3 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks ladies! Ill take you above 65 :) haha! I just wanted older ladies like myself...I feel much older :)
  • carrotsaregood
    carrotsaregood Posts: 57 Member
    Welcome to add me as a friend if you like. I’m 36, with more than 100 lbs to shred. Open dairy for friends. Not a lot of exercise, but in contemplation stage with that.
    Healthy living
  • broomykm
    broomykm Posts: 31 Member
    Send a friend request if you would like, I am “starting over “ today. I am 47 and have about 35 pounds to lose.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Hi there. I am turning 55 next month and I am starting over. I had lost 72 LBS but regained 30 ( I am ashamed to say), since I changed jobs and now sit at a desk most of the day. Send a friend request, if you would like.
  • 1972canuck
    1972canuck Posts: 3 Member
    45 with 81 to lose (lost nine so far). Doing with sensible diet and exercise that will hopefully become my life long habit.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    41 here with two babies under two. Logging daily and working out 3-5 times a week. open diary to friends.
    friend me if you'd like
  • iWishMyNameWasRebel
    iWishMyNameWasRebel Posts: 174 Member
    Howdy. My diary is open to the public and glaringly honest, LOL. Anyone is welcome to add me, or just be nosy. I'm cool with it. I don't do specific diets (I've already done them all, hahaha), and I exercise a lot. Congrats on your journey!
  • KrisJ125
    KrisJ125 Posts: 93 Member
    Hey, i'm in the over 55 category, but still in your target range. I'll send you a friend request.
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    I'm nearly 43 and looking to lose another 40ish pounds. I'm not doing much in the way of exercise but I log everything I eat and my diary is open to all. Send a friend request if you like (I'd send one but I can't work out how to do it on the android app!)
  • Cortney170
    Cortney170 Posts: 4 Member
    I am 34, just starting my goal to loose 125 lbs. Would love to share diary with friends! Anyone that wants to add me. I can use all of the accountability I can get ; )
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    I'm 40 (41 in June) and back again...for about the 50th time....looking to lose and keep the weight off. Ultimately I really need to lose about 55 lbs, but right now I'll be happy with small steps...15-30.....I hate fad diets and once I get into the routine, love exercise!
  • Bel7024
    Bel7024 Posts: 23 Member
    Hey. I’m over 40 and have tried most diets over the years. Determined to lose weight this year. I’ve got and honest open diary, I’ve joined a gym and am on a mission! (Although I still love a night out!!) Looking for others to help each other by motivating and inspiring.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    46 with an open diary. Ovo-lacto vegetarian, no fads, no crash diets. I've dropped 101lbs so far, and have another 13 to a healthy weight, 23 to tentative goal.
  • mommarobb
    mommarobb Posts: 80 Member
    HI there. I am almost 44 years old. I have lost in total 99lbs although my ticker only says 71. I lost 28 before I found MFP. Anyone of you are welcome to add me as a friend.
  • kimhski1
    kimhski1 Posts: 32 Member
    I’m nearing 45 and would like to lose 25-30 more lbs. my diary is open. I’m in a much different mindset and this is much more for me than a diet.

Anyone can feel free to add me. I love friends and sharing this journey makes it so much more fun :)
  • kerrimiller2018
    kerrimiller2018 Posts: 31 Member
    I’m 34 and just starting out. I have 50 lbs lose and I am a foodie so I am working on breaking my habit of overeating by monitoring my portions. I have an open diary and anyone is free to add me.
  • sarahscott9064
    sarahscott9064 Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me! Mom of 1, and I’ll be 40 in June. Down 63 pounds so far and would like to lose about another 25....