Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Anyone doing beachbody programs?!

Options
Hi all!

This year the signed up for beach body on demand and have done

Clean week
Shift shop
Currently doing focus t25 (beta round week 2)

Anyone else? I would love to start a support group!

I’d like to start p90x3 next..would be until mid May.

«13

Replies

  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I have done many. Insanity is my fave, currently doing 80 day obsession workouts.
  • jwcannon70
    jwcannon70 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 1st 60 day workout of Insanity. Taking several days off and starting it once again.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I’ve done Insanity classes and have the Insanity Max30 program at home which I have completed a few times. I love them! The only other one I’ve tried was Cize which wasn’t my thing
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Ive done p 90x3 and regular p 90 x. Never finished though. I will be starting back up with p90 x 3 and then probably 21day fix extreme.
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Hi all!

    This year the signed up for beach body on demand and have done

    Clean week
    Shift shop
    Currently doing focus t25 (beta round week 2)

    Anyone else? I would love to start a support group!

    I’d like to start p90x3 next..would be until mid May.

    P90X3 is great, I love tony Horton, he's mad as a box of frogs!

  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I think after t 25 I’m going to do p 90 x 3. I’ve done insanity. Really tough! I plan on trying once I’m in onederland it’s hard with this extra body weight! :s
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    I’ve done Insanity classes and have the Insanity Max30 program at home which I have completed a few times. I love them! The only other one I’ve tried was Cize which wasn’t my thing

  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome dedication. I quit after like two weeks when I tried. I will try it again after p90
    jwcannon70 wrote: »
    I just finished my 1st 60 day workout of Insanity. Taking several days off and starting it once again.

  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    That’s awesome! Go girl!
    Currently in the second month of my third round of Insanity!

  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I like Autumn too, I’ve completed a couple of rounds of 21 day fix. Really liked it.
    I like the 21 day fix, Autumn is really motivating :)

  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Definitely interested in trying 80 day obsession!
    I have done many. Insanity is my fave, currently doing 80 day obsession workouts.

  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have done many. Insanity is my fave, currently doing 80 day obsession workouts.

    My favorite too. What do you think of 80 day obsession?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I loved BodyCombat (or whatever they call it on there) but still got bored with it eventually.

    Not sure it's on demand though?
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start Core de Force again. I did it in Jan and loved it. It's great getting aggression out punching the air and I have noticed my leg flexibility improve. I've got a 10k race coming up (my first) and a half marathon later in the year so I'm going to mix it up with running days.
This discussion has been closed.