Just starting this morning....

I've read so many of your stories and am inspired! Tried so many times but feel ready for it now... am looking forward to sharing stories, gradually!

Replies

• faeriequeene_1596
    faeriequeene_1596 Posts: 273 Member
    Good luck on your journey! :smiley:
  • Ruthforrest66
    Ruthforrest66 Posts: 8 Member

Thank you, Faerie Queene! Powered up and ready to go!
  • Ruthforrest66
    That's terrific, take one day at a time and make a promise to yourself to faithfully log your food because that is what really works. If you can be consistent you will get results.

All the best :smile:

Ruth
    That's terrific, take one day at a time and make a promise to yourself to faithfully log your food because that is what really works. If you can be consistent you will get results.

Ruth

Ruth

Ruth

Ruth

Thank you for the encouragement! I'm enthusiastic and believe that, with focus and support I can do this!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Your enthusiasm will certainly help :smile: and yes, there will be days when that wanes, but keep plodding on, doing your best. :smile:
  • TAFFAPPLE
    TAFFAPPLE Posts: 17 Member
    Good luck to you never stop believing,believe you can and you will 100% good luck
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Good Luck! You can do this!
  • Ruthforrest66
    Thank you for your kind words...
  • Ruthforrest66
    Down a pound this morning... a good start to the weekend!
  • triciale555
    triciale555 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi, Good luck. I sent you a friend request if interested. I find it easier to look at my wall and read what my friends wrote rather than the community. You begin to follow people and their journeys.
  • carlybarker1
    carlybarker1 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m starting tomorrow!!!!!! Got 30 to lose, just had my son 5 months ago, ready to get rid of the extra baby weight!!!
  • lreilly5124
    lreilly5124 Posts: 1 Member
    So this is my day 1 ... I have pretty much everything planned and logged except for dinner - Hoping I can stay on track and lost 20+
  • Ruthforrest66
    Good Morning, Fitness Pals!
    Starting again, nearly a year later..and what a year it has been! Am now, at 52 retired, due to Parkinson's Disease - rather than commuting to a high-pressure job, which I loved, but which cost me more than four hours a day getting there and back. I'm now, since the beginning of January, spending two hours per day doing Pilates, Yoga, gym and/or swimming - a different timetable each day. Beginning to build up some muscle and resilience. At 174 pounds today. Really want to be at 147 by August - this would be a healthy weight for my 5'7" height. Have started back logging food and exercise, so will keep updating here, so as to keep my focus and accountability.

Now, less talk and more action! Swimming-bag packed and off I go!
  • Ruthforrest66
    Slow progress... down to 172 today. Getting psyched up to going to the gym... I keep focussed on the feel-good factor afterwards. Going to try the 100km challenge for February, even though I’m coming late to it....