Its time to lose it!

Options
Hey everyone,

I've had an account here for quite awhile now, but I'm finally serious about losing weight and getting in shape.

I'm 23 years old and live in Southern California. I am currently 229 LBS, 6'1", and my ultimate goal is around 180-190 depending on how I look once I get there.

I've tried losing weight before, sometimes successful for a short while, sometimes not at all. This time I'm determined to get it done and I love the support I see all over this site.

So I hope to make friends with some of you and I wish everyone the best on their journey!

Replies

• zxmarekxz
    zxmarekxz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I've been here for a few months and feel that this is the most useful diet program I have ever used! I've slacked off recently due to a few personal issues but am ready to go at it full force again! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like the additional support! I know I could sure use it also!:bigsmile:
  • angiereeves33
    Options
    Welcome back!!

Great support here!!
    Reach out. Add me if you'd like.
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    Hi, I'm "B" and I just started myself logging 4th day of entries so won't know if I'm losing for another few days. Feel free to add me as a friend I weigh around 200 lbs and I need to lose at least 30-40lb. I used to do weight watchers a few years ago this is very similar except it's online. Welcome!