New Delicious Breakfast

Options
I only knew about this cause i caught the commercial but there is a new type of cheerios that is sooooo good and good for you.

Banana Nut Cheerios

its tastes like banana bread and omg i just had a bowl for the first time for breakfast and its like heaven in a bowl:bigsmile: No overwhelming banana taste it literally tastes like im eating banana bread :love: i was eating multi grain cheerios and apple cinnamin cheerios but this by far is my newest favorite (even more then my first love honey nut cheerios) and the best part here are the nurtitonal facts for a serving 3/4 cup:

Calories - 100
Total Fat - 1
CHolesterol - 0
Sodium - 160 mg
Potassium - 70 mg
Carbohydrates - 23
Protein - 1

this is all less than (i believe) the other flavored cheerios and tastes so good i urge u to try it and let me know what you think :drinker: (and no i dont work for cheerios or general mills :laugh: )

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I only knew about this cause i caught the commercial but there is a new type of cheerios that is sooooo good and good for you.

Banana Nut Cheerios

its tastes like banana bread and omg i just had a bowl for the first time for breakfast and its like heaven in a bowl:bigsmile: No overwhelming banana taste it literally tastes like im eating banana bread :love: i was eating multi grain cheerios and apple cinnamin cheerios but this by far is my newest favorite (even more then my first love honey nut cheerios) and the best part here are the nurtitonal facts for a serving 3/4 cup:

Calories - 100
    Total Fat - 1
    CHolesterol - 0
    Sodium - 160 mg
    Potassium - 70 mg
    Carbohydrates - 23
    Protein - 1

this is all less than (i believe) the other flavored cheerios and tastes so good i urge u to try it and let me know what you think :drinker: (and no i dont work for cheerios or general mills :laugh: )
  • FloridaGranny
    FloridaGranny Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'll try them! I'm so sick of regular cheerios, that I almost gag trying to eat them! Even if I add a banana, they are so bland...... I love banana bread! Thanks for the tip.
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    i was gonna buy cheerios this weekend, so this is good to know!! thx
  • pepamint83
    Options
    I'll try them! I'm so sick of regular cheerios, that I almost gag trying to eat them! Even if I add a banana, they are so bland...... I love banana bread! Thanks for the tip.

oh no problem the best part is its a lot less calories than a banana (which freaked me out the first time i entered into my log) and it really does taste like banana bread :love: let me know what you think when u try them
  • ggooding12
    Options
    I bought some Honey nut cheerios. 120 calories. I did not know about the banana nut. Will definitely look for those next time.
    Thanks
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I definitely wanna try these, they sound soooo good. Only bummer is not much fiber.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely giving these a try!
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'd still eat them with fruit though, for the fiber.

Fiber, kiddos. I didn't get enough of it for a few days and oh lord my body had no problems showing my how painful certain transactions can be without it!

But these Cheerios sound YUMMY!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    im glad i can share this wonderful and delicious and healthy breakfast food with all of you and we all know how bored we can get so switching things up once and a while is a hekpful way to stick to our diets.

the fiber thing doesnt concern me but if you want you could have a bowl of fruit with the cereal personally the banana nut bread was enough but if your looking for fiber there are ways to fix that. the 100 calories was surprisingly wonderful to me too so happy :bigsmile:

anyway i hope you guys do try it and please let me know what you think.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    They sound good.... do cheerios have any fiber or protein?
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I almost bought some of those the other day, but ended up with the Multi-Grain Cheerios because they were on sale. I think I'll try the Banana Nut next!
    They sound good.... do cheerios have any fiber or protein?

I checked, and regular Cheerios have 3 gms protein and 3 gms of fiber.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    oh def try it its a nice change if anything but if u like banana nut bread (and i loved the oatmeal but stopped eating it cause it was too fattening) then u really will like this (i hope)