So, this just was just donated to my place of employment....

Options
... I am doomed. LOL

akoh8nwc6p81.jpg

Replies

• amandastardust89
    amandastardust89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have managed to stay away this cookie season. You'll survive, just remember...everything in moderation!
  • Lesscookies12
    Lesscookies12 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    It's all about portion control as long as it fits into your caloric intake you're going to be okay!! :smile: looks delicious btw. I'm into sweets I always have icecream and cookies, and candy, so this is coming from an expert.
  • Kida181
    Kida181 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah, looks like a real problem. I'll happily dispose of them for you...into my own belly.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Are those the S'mores in the middle? I just tried those the other day. They're AWESOME!!
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I would gladly take the Trios off your hands. :smiley:

But I agree with above. Make them fit and enjoy a couple.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    You know, I had some this year again... and I was actually sorely disappointed. There are so many WAY better ways of spending your calories.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    2 a day keeps the cravings away.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hand them out like....candy. Get rid of them.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,634 Member
    Options
    Put them in a dish with a 0.25 per cookie "self monitored" donation request. You get rid of the cookies and you might afford a shopping cart rental if you're lucky :wink:
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »

Yep, pay it forward and give them away.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    It isn't particularly hard to give away cookies. If you say, " we got a bunch of cookies would you like to take some?" to just a few people that pile will be gone pretty fast.
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I want to try those s'mores! I have the other kind in my region.
  • MissyCHF
    MissyCHF Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have got to say that I think it's lovely, so much appreciation, shows that you've earned it!
  • darrenbeckworth
    darrenbeckworth Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Need more details on the donated Spider-Man bag.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I don't see any Thin Mints so they did show some mercy on your soul. Enjoy the cookies!
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I would go nuts that is my biggest weakness (hence my profile pic) but you know you can't go overboard or guilt and pounds will settle on your mind and waistline and neither are nice to have hanging around so I say close your eyes and act as if they have all hit the public rest room floor after a toilet overflow. that should help to keep you away. Good luck!
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Back away from the table...slowly. Now turn and RUN!

That is what I did! (after two s'more cookies and a samosa)

ValeriePlz wrote: »
    I want to try those s'mores! I have the other kind in my region.

You don't want to try them. They have crack in them. Seriously addictive stuff. Try at your own peril!

It seems you work at a library. Perhaps host a kids story time and give them to the kids. Load 'em up on sugar and send them home.

Haha! I wish! I can only imagine the complaints we would get from the parents.

jgnatca wrote: »

Yes, staff have claimed a lot of the boxes for their own. I hope they are gone tomorrow....