Anyone else obsessed with coconut water?

Options
I hate all kinds except for taste nirvana.... But I am obsessed.

I have one everyday, and it has helped my skin, my hair, and my energy level! I used t need an afternoon cup of coffee, and now. I Don't.....

They a great for after workouts too!

Anyone else in love with coconut water?

Replies

• Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried them, but now I want to! What brand do you buy?
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    ME ME ME! Taste Nirvana is my all time favorite! I know a lot of people bash coconut water (frankly because a lot of the ones out there are CRAP!), but Taste Nirvana is SO GOOD!!!! :)
  • solflyer81
    solflyer81 Posts: 119
    Options
    I love love love this stuff. I use it in my shakes. (alive super fruit super veggie mix) It adds awesome flavor minimal calories and super health benefits.
  • MariPars
    MariPars Posts: 52
    Options
    I've seen em and wanted to try but haven't. How do they taste?? Real coconut or what? =) Im very curious as I LOVE coconut!
  • thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    the coconut water i've tried tastes absolutely disgusting.. i'm going to listen to you guys & try TN, though. :)
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Umm. Embarrassed to say I've never even heard of coconut water. Can you get it at a regular grocery store, or do you have to get it at a health food store?
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I buy cases of the *kitten* at BJ's Wholesale club. I save em for heavy outdoor cardio type days. Most of my friends that I've forced to taste it think it's disgusting. Come to think of it, that's probably why I eat sushi and jellyfish salad, too. Just to gross people out.
  • crickel116
    Options
    I tried Zico for the first time yesterday and it was so gross! Thanks for the recommendations for Taste Nirvana. I'll have to give it a try!
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    the coconut water i've tried tastes absolutely disgusting.. i'm going to listen to you guys & try TN, though. :)

I HATE Zico, the Arizona one (I forgot the name of it) and every other brand out there.

Taste Nirvana is delicious, and 70 calories for the whole bottle. It feels like it should be more though!!!!!
  • solflyer81
    solflyer81 Posts: 119
    Options

I HATE Zico, the Arizona one (I forgot the name of it) and every other brand out there.

Taste Nirvana is delicious, and 70 calories for the whole bottle. It feels like it should be more though!!!!!

Try Genesis Today Coconut Boost
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I don't know all the brands you guys are talking about but I've had some canned coconut water imported from the Phillipines and I loved it! I love all the little chunks of coconuts inside.
  • LCDMomma
    LCDMomma Posts: 67
    Options
    Going to have to try.