Ate lunch but still hungry what to do

Options
So I've been on my diet since December and have lost 34 pounds. I now starting to sense that my body is asking for more foods. Today for breakfast I had 2 boiled eggs a half banana and a baked peanut butter toast. I then ate a smart one meal for lunch an apple and a half of banana. Usually I can endure 2 meals a day but lately my body have been craving more foods. I need to start incorporating a small dinner into my meals. I have tuna and eggs and thinking about making a tuna salad or sandwich for dinner. Please. I need help before I cheat today and I cheated yesterday

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    I have whole bags of steam-in-bag veggies in order to increase the volume of meals. The non-starchy ones only have ~110 calories per bag.
  • TeachergirlCeleste
    TeachergirlCeleste Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    How many calories are you eating a day? That doesn't sound very sustainable imo.

Not much because m weight will fluctuate so I try to keep the weight down
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating a day? That doesn't sound very sustainable imo.

Weight fluctuations are normal. Restriction will make it worse, due to water and glycogen swings and fluctuations.

So how much are you actually eating?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I'd be hungry too...that's like no food.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

How much is not much? Are you consistently hitting 1200 calories? What are your stats?
  • TeachergirlCeleste
    TeachergirlCeleste Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    If you've lost 34 lbs in @ 10 weeks, unless you are over 300 lbs, you need to eat more. You are hungry because your body is begging for food. Please take care of yourself.

I'm 306 pounds but being I ate a cheat meal yesterday I fluctuated to 309
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    yes.. eat more. Look at trends in weight loss. What is the relative low and high weight? Counting is what the diary is for.. and just set the automatic amount. It is a torture test, it is getting healthy in your own skin.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Go to the Getting Started board and read the stickies. Learn as much as you can and put it into action.
  • xxerniexx
    xxerniexx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    eat! you need to eat!
    ive done it, i tried living on 900 calories b/c some trainer said so, i was miserable! just ask my wife! constantly angry, hungry, tired. I had even less energy.

Please be careful with yourself!
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    qweck3 wrote: »
    If you are hungry then eat but make it worthwhile calories. You can always burn a few extra calories exercising it off later in the day if the extra numbers bother you. I just give my body what it wants which overtime has become only foods I can actually pronounce without a chemistry degree. Hard to destroy calorie counts eating what comes from the earth.

Did you even read how many calories she is eating? She should be eating at least 600 more a day and NOT burning that off.