been there, done that...

Options
I'm new to "my fitness pal" but I'm very excited...it actually looks like a program that is going to keep me honest and accountable, for better or worse... I have tried a variety of program/systems....but at the end of the day it all boils down to me and my will power (or lack there of). Right now my excercise of choice is Zumba and it's totally addictive....I'm just taking it day by day...and looking for friends along the way!!

Replies

• janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    This is the longest I've tracked my food because it's so easy on here. Waaay too much trouble otherwise. But I've typed some weird stuff into the data base and darned if it doesn't show up!
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! The personal accountability is one of my favorite aspects of using MFP. I think you'll find it very useful. I've been going at this since April; feel free to send a friend request if you like. I'm always looking to add supporters and supportees. :smile:
  • budkow
    budkow Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome. If you found an exercise you're addicted to that's awesome! It looks fun...if I had any rhythm or ability to move in time with music I'd try it. :smile: