Looking for middle aged, female friends!

Options
Looking for some pals that at 35-65 years old that are doing it the old fashioned way. Counting calories and exercising. No fad dieting. Just simple everyday pals :) I would like to have friends only that share diaries as well. This is helpful to me. I'm on the journey of losing the last 100 pounds!

Replies

• FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and from Coventry originally. I don't often log my food. Feel free to add me if you want to
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I'm 53. We have groups here for different ages.
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi Judy, Welcome to MFP, this is my 3rd time on here but it's for real this time! I'm(a young) 63, retired teaching assistant from Yorkshire. I am married with a grown up son & 6 Grandkids and a lovely rough collie dog called Lucy. I don't do fads, did them in my youth....... my profile & diary is open, if you choose me as a friend we can help each other and give support. Good luck in your quest xx
  • Misohappi81
    Misohappi81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Right up my ally! Add me!
  • 72smile
    72smile Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I'm in. Doing the old fashioned way hoping there's a reason for it to be done that way, so it will STAY off.
  • debbiej2010
    debbiej2010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. i am 58 and trying to lose 100 lbs and using some elements from Intermittent fasting. but other than that going old school and trying to feed my husband too :smiley:
  • louloueve
    louloueve Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 38 and trying to lose the weight I’ve put on after having children and separating from their father-never been this big so would love some friends
  • onwardsdownwards
    onwardsdownwards Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Hazel from South Wales. I'm 46 and although I'm new to myfitnesspal, I've already lost 38lbs. I'd very much like some extra support and I'd like to offer support if I can too.