50's

Options
So weigh in isn't until tomorrow morning but I was curious this morning so I had to get on the scale, it said 260.2! I'm almost done with the 60's!!!! I know that tomorrow will be in the 50's because that 260.2 was after breakfast and after I chugged down almost a liter of water. Thank you to everyone for the support, I couldn't have done it without you guys and this site! Thanks Mike!

Replies

• sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    So weigh in isn't until tomorrow morning but I was curious this morning so I had to get on the scale, it said 260.2! I'm almost done with the 60's!!!! I know that tomorrow will be in the 50's because that 260.2 was after breakfast and after I chugged down almost a liter of water. Thank you to everyone for the support, I couldn't have done it without you guys and this site! Thanks Mike!
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    woooo hoooo! you go tall girl! :drinker:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    woooo hoooo! you go tall girl! :drinker:

I know we rock huh!:bigsmile:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    wow,........you are doing great...proud of you..

Keep up the good work
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great job keep it up!!!
  • Catherine10
    Catherine10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job. I weigh in Wednesdays and left the 260s Plus. My weight is now 258.2 and I now can say I have less than 100 lbs to lose. Very little less but you have to take small victories as they come.
    22876.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Way to go.

Kathy
  • plumpgirl
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is fantastic! Congratulation!!!! Thanks for being such a great example!:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome, keep up the great work.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!