I have fell off the wagon... need some support!!

Options
Yep, my butt hit the ground hard!! I dusted it off tonight and will get back on the wagon in the morning!! A little backgroud-- I have always been overweight, never done anything about it,. Sure I have started a few times, but it never lasted long. I have had several health issues that I have dealt with in the last year, a cervix cancer scare (that may still be an issue), I have one of those dreaded appointments in the morning. I started at 199, I have lost 51 pounds- which is awesome, but since I started the gym my food choices have been horrible-- eat whatever instead of making good choices. I would like to lose 10-15 more pounds, and I thankfully I have maintained instead of gaining. I have also started a strength training program in the last few weeks. So I would like to add some friends that are in the last phases of their journies, that find the weight hard to come off! I am a loyal MFP'er I am here daily, so if you want a good supportive friend, who needs some support right back please add me!!

*Note* My food diary is private, I know some people only want friends with open diaries:smile:
~Cris~

Replies

• nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    we all fall off the horse...get back on and keep going!.
  • misscatanzaro
    Options
    I hear you! I still have a bit more weight to lose, but mainly want to tone up. Having a really hard time with food choices though and that is really affecting my weight loss.
  • Momalicious69
    Options
    I am in... :flowerforyou:
  • sumjoy
    sumjoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! You can look at my food diary. I pretty much eat what I want and make up for it with exercise.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    We all fall off. Sometimes the horse bucks you off. Get back up and do it again.
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You have accomplished so much w/ your 51 lb loss. Congratulations. Don't beat yourself up girlfriend, you have maintained. I have lost 95 lbs since August 2010. I will tell ya though, at first the weight just fell off me, but now it has come down to a crawl. Regardless how much I workout, its like my body is telling me enough already. Add me as a friend :)
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm with you. I actually got to my goal, but decided that at my start weight of 171 pounds, I wasn't in the right mindset to set a proper goal. As I got closer and closer, I realized I needed and wanted to do more. I just reset my goal last week, and have a goal date of September 17. That's 6 pounds in 6 weeks. I'm here to provide motivation and support and would love some back.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tuacsmm
    tuacsmm Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Stay focus and you can do it! Keep a positive attitude as you go through this journey. We have all fall short of the glory at some stage of our lives, but through it all, if we believe, GOD has picked us up and dusted us off plenty of times- Keep the faith and believe!
  • Laylamichella
    Options
    Your story sounds so much like mine. I have struggled for years with my weight and I have been very serious about getting healthy this time around. In my life time I have been off the wagon probably more than I have been on it. The weight loss has been slow but I have lost a total of 55lbs myself but only 16.bs has been since MFP. This is a great accountablility avenue and having others that share your struggles is an encouragement. With all this babble said I know you can do this and remember its one day at time.
    Good luck!!!! Would love the additional support and accountability.
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! It helps so much to see all of your stories, and comments. I am back on the wagon, as of dinner tonight. I guess sometimes you have to say what you know is true deep down to make it real!