1989 vs. 2011: Same Weight NSV! [w/Photo]

Options

Replies

• Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look even better today. We can all :smile: only hope to look so good 20 years later.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What's your secret?
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Why didn't you recreate the 80's hair for your new picture too? :frown: :laugh:

You look fabulous! Way to go!
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congrats :) you look beautiful! All of your hard work has paid off :)
  • liss310
    liss310 Posts: 2
    Options
    you look fantastic!! such an inspiration :) if you don't mind me asking..how tall are you? I was about 157 when I began my weight losos journey, too!
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Girl, you look amazing. I even think you look better now than you did 22 years ago. You should be proud. You're such an inspiration. Congrats on a job well done!!!!! =)
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Amazing! (:
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! such an inspiration :) if you don't mind me asking..how tall are you? I was about 157 when I began my weight losos journey, too!

I'm fun-sized at 5'2". :)
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    While it is clear that you look freaking fantastic I personally cannot stop staring at your sexy *kitten* shoes. Those are hot.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    While it is clear that you look freaking fantastic I personally cannot stop staring at your sexy *kitten* shoes. Those are hot.

LOL, thank you!!! P90X, baby!
  • gordongirlsshoppe
    gordongirlsshoppe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job, woohoo!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Seriously, LOVE those shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ones with the black dress

And girl, you are so HOT!!! Congrats on the amazing accomplishment!
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Those legs look great!!!
  • mrmurfman
    Options
    you dont look 43 by a long shot
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Wow, not only do you look fantastic weight-wise, but my goodness, you look even younger than the 89 photo! Congratulations, and let me know your secret ;)
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hon, I have a picture of you spraying that hair before a high school dance!!!!!! You look fabulous by the way ~ all your hard work and persistence has certainly paid off! You're going to knock everyone's socks off next weekend!
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME! CONGRATS! YOU EVEN LOOK YOUNGER!
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Love the dress and shoes you are so gonna rock that reunion!
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    what a HUGE and AMAZING accomplishment!!! so inspiring, especially since we are both shorty's and my goal is a minimum of 120-125, I'm gonna wait as I get closer to see what feels and looks right since I actually have muscle now :-)

I have that same philosophy, there is only one way to go and that is down! And i might go slow at times, but I am not giving up. I ballooned all the way up to 205 lbs and I'm now at 150. And boy does it get more and more challenging, so I'm glad that there are women like you as reminders that victory is not only within reach, but so sweet!!

although your 80s hair was insanely fabulous your 2011 hair is stunning!!! you are going to be the hottest doll at your reunion for sure!!
  • Appersmere
    Appersmere Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love the 80's hair... but IMHO and from one woman to another, you look much better now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!