Name An (Unusual) Physical Feature You're Attracted To...

Options

Replies

• jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Traps and tris.
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thighs. Not too weird, but I love proportionate thighs
  • Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Heterochromia & freckles
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    The Adams Apple

THIS! I also have a thing for necks.

Strong eye contact. The last guy I was interested in was a phenomenal public speaker and eye contact was so effortless for him. So whenever we would talk face to face he would look at me so intently. I would melt every time lmao.

Awkwardness in small doses is really sexy to me. Forearm veins, Slender builds. I’ve always had a thing for skinny guys. Cadence, distinctive voices.

• jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 573 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Unusual.... Jaw line and traps. I'm a back girl but traps and that jaw line.
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Strong shoulders..
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Not a physical feature but a man with a really nice watch on his wrist
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Arm veins. And muscular calves. :p
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Not unusual but some people don't seem to really care if someone has brains anymore :D I'm attracted to intelligence ;)

Here Here!
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Adam’s apple..watching it move while talks :):) and those random hairs that don’t make a full happy trail but they’re there!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Not unusual but some people don't seem to really care if someone has brains anymore :D I'm attracted to intelligence ;)

Same. After a while a pretty face is just a pretty face.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    But to contribute.
    Rugged working hands. Not all chewed up and gross, but hands that you can tell work hard, can fix things, no afraid to get the hands dirty.
  • Kewuyne
    Kewuyne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Man, I'm a sucker for feet, and toes. I know that may be a common thing at this point, in society, but I find it odd. Something about it. Dated an African woman for a while, and dang near watched her pick up everything that you could think of with her feet, plus she always had this really pretty ankle. That she made with baya beads. Just complenented her so well. So yeah I loved her feet and toes she used them like extra hands lol, I swear it was like watching a little monkey, only she wasn't little or a monkey. Anyway I've digressed, yeah I like toes and feet.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Her heart.

(Depending on how you read that it can be creepy or sweet).