Fellow plant based and/or vegans?

Options
I eat a mostly plant based diet and am looking for others on MFP who are the same. Please feel free to send me a friend request!

Replies

• livmae14
    livmae14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also WFPB vegan! Add me!
  • VeganManda
    VeganManda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can both add me if you want
  • bottemil13
    bottemil13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Newly vegan. Add me :smiley:
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Vegans/WFPB = add me! :)
  • fly_1
    fly_1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vegan of 2+ years. I'm definitely not very whole food/plant based (I like imitation meats more than I ever liked actual meats), but obviously I do eat a fair amount of fruits and veggies.

Seems like friend requests aren't working for me (on desktop or mobile). Posting to follow this thread. Try adding if you want.
  • Danniinprogress
    Danniinprogress Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I eat wfpb as much as possible :) feel free to add
  • ursuladilley
    ursuladilley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vegan here! Not exceptionally healthy but trying to change that. Add me if you’re vegan or want to share plant-based food diaries, etc.
    Cheers!
  • selenanoemi
    selenanoemi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    About 2 months eating mostly WFPB and feeling so much healthier! Feel free to add me too
  • huckleberrydreamsusa
    Options
    I've been just a plain old vegetarian since 1987, but have tried four times to do a vegan diet, and I imagine I will get on the horse and try again sometime :)
  • Flbeachlove
    Flbeachlove Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would like to be vegan looking for food ideas
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Vegan over here for the past month but have been off and on last year! I feel so much better now that it’s been a full month and can feel a big difference and I’m finally starting to eat more and gain some weight :):)
  • Booksandoceans
    Booksandoceans Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 15, and before it was popular. My son has been one since he was in utero. :)
  • mebrooks2011
    mebrooks2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started WFPB almost 2 months ago. Not having meet was waaay easier than I thought. My struggle is bread ❤ and sweets. Please add me, too!