I didn't know MyFitnesspal is a social network too

Options
I thought it was just something I use to keep track of myself but I didn't know it includes OTHER PEOPLE.

I just discovered this today. Like I knew I can add people to MyFitnessPal but I didn't know a FORUM EXISTED TOO. So I'm here to add some people. I'm trying to become an amazon lady even though I'm only 5'2" and I'm kinda adorable or so my husband says.

I don't think me getting muscles would make me look like an intimidating amazon lady. I'll just look like a baby chick with muscular arms.

But gosh darn it, I'm going to do it anyway! Amazon lady here I come!

I finally got into working out. I have an ok job that allows for a consistent schedule. Right now I'm trying to figure out a workout routine and practicing proper form because I am never aware with what I do with my body when I move. I'm like a slinky.

SO POST AWAY AND I WILL ADD YOU. BEWARE.

Replies

• bread_winner
    bread_winner Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, I love your enthusiasm!
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You’re totally adorable lol
  • Care4rare
    Care4rare Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Like the way u push yourself and trying to achieve what u want !!!!!
    Always need a Motivated people like u to b a part of myfitness pal family!!!
  • KevEverydayWit
    KevEverydayWit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard I just found the community 2. It’s great so many awesome people like you.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
  • JMoneyHolla
    JMoneyHolla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Aw shucks, ya'll just makin' me all happy. ty for adding me! :smiley:
  • MishellKay
    MishellKay Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well.... you sound like you have it all worked out! Add me if you want, I plan to be around for quite a while and would love another friend to be connected with on this journey!
  • freespirit6315
    freespirit6315 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site and could use any motivation or help I can get you seem to have a lot of energy so please add me could use it