NEED IDEAS OR ROUTINES FOR ABDOMINAL CRUNCHES...LIKE NOW!!!

Options
PLEASE if any of you have suggestions about abdominal exercises, send them my way! I'm just getting a little bit tired of the same ol' same ol'!

Replies

• RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I came across someone else's post mentioning www.randomabs.com - they post a different workout every day including instructions and videos so you might find it helpful.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    There are tons of different types of crunches and exercises that work your abs. Check out youtube for some various types of crunches. I like to do standard crunches followed by reverse crunches, bicycle crunches, side plank crunches, standing side bend crunches with weights, crossover crunches, and a few others I can't think of the names right now... Planks are great for working ab muscles and so are wall sits and squats.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Here is a classic: 8 minute abs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWjTnBmCHTY
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    i've been doing hip hop abs and love it. i just started week 3 and already seeing results :)
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I say some pilates. I have been doing a video the past few days & my abs are sore!
  • Jetjedi
    Jetjedi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Here is the routine I perform once a week. You can search goggle for exact form and maneuvers or just let me know and I’ll try to explain them as best I can. The first few times I could feel the burn and felt the sore core area the next day. I do change it up at times though.

Exercise Sets Reps
    - Hip Bridge 3 20
    - Side Plank 10 10 seconds (each side)
    - Plank 10 10 seconds
    - 4 Point Hip Touch 3 20
    - Reverse Leg Raises 3 20

Perform as supersets, one after the other with little to no reset between exercises. After all exercises are done (one set), rest for 2minutes then start on the next set for a total of 3 sets.
  • baldchocnsexy
    Options
    Excellent! Just what I need! Thanks
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    deadlifts and squats