Coffee Creamer Substitute

Options
2»

Replies

• GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I was the same as you a couple months ago with the International Delights creamers.

Perhaps try what I do. Use a flavored coffee like vanilla biscotti (one I like) and use Almond milk. It has given me a lot of extra calorie space.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    h8jz1ziaot0y.png
    This stuff (although not a creamer) is a rather good sweetener (vanilla, hazelnut, caramel, others); Davinci has similar products as well
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Get better coffee. Both Starbucks and Dunkin have pretty crappy coffee. Look for a smaller roasting company that focuses on coffee, not on fancy mixed drinks and donuts. Personally, I like Dark Matter coffee.

If the coffee itself tastes better, you won't need so many additives. And, if you don't really like the taste of the coffee, maybe just find something else to drink that takes care of your caffeine need. I do zero cal energy drinks in the morning for my boost.
  • Sharon909
    Sharon909 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great ideas thank you!
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My first mug of the day has to be calcium free because of medication, so I am alright with the 100 calories I get from my creamer. (I drink very large mugs, about 3 cups of coffee in that mug, and I call it breakfast, but that's another story.) After that, I will do half and half and sweetener only or add a splash to my half and half and sweetener concoction and make it flavored. I save a lot of calories that way and still can have my many smaller mugs of coffee throughout the day.
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have started to add less and less milk to my usual latte and now I drink it black or with a dash of milk. I have a bean to cup machine which produces lovely expresso.
  • krael65
    krael65 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee sweet and creamy, too. I was using 2 servings of the flavored creamer per mug (70 cals). I'll still do that if I've got the cals to spare.

When i want to cut back, i use 1 serving of the full fat full sugar flavored creamer (35 cals), + 1 Tbsp fat-free half&half (10 cals). That's as much as I'm willing to sacrifice! And it's almost as good.