Lobster Tomorrow!

Options
Ever since my husband and I have been together, he always gets me a lobster (or two) for Valentines Day. And I just checked how many calories are in a lobster and I was pleasantly surprised. I would have eaten and enjoyed the lobster anyway, but this is icing on the cake (so to speak...!)

Hope you all enjoy your Valentine's Day also.

Replies

• Panthera
    Options
    Ever since my husband and I have been together, he always gets me a lobster (or two) for Valentines Day. And I just checked how many calories are in a lobster and I was pleasantly surprised. I would have eaten and enjoyed the lobster anyway, but this is icing on the cake (so to speak...!)

Hope you all enjoy your Valentine's Day also.
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    It's nice when we can have our cake and eat it too. In this case, your lobster. I know I was pleasantly surprised to see that I CAN have my favorite enchiladas occassionally if I take a minute to measure the ingrediants and have just one. MMMMMMMM enjoy your day.:drinker:
  • Panthera
    Options
    Thanks for your kind words. The lobster was DEE-licious and as a treat, my husband also made a chocolate fondue, but he made a slim version of it for me. At the end of it, the fondue was only about 350 calories!

Happy Valentine's Day!