Looking for an accurate digital scale.

Options
Hi there! I'm looking for a good digital scale that measures in 0.1 oz increments. If you have a good one, what make/model id it? Thanks for reading/answering!

Replies

• Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Don't know how many threads you created on this topic but I responded on one of yours earlier for this topic.
  • rankailie
    rankailie Posts: 144
    Options
    I recently bought the Eat Smart premium precision digital scale, even came with a nice measuring tape, from Amazon. I have to say its incredibly accurate and very reliable but it only works on hard flat surfaces.

But no matter how you stand on it the number will come out the same.
  • dhwatts
    dhwatts Posts: 32
    Options
    I recently bought a Taylor body fat scale at Target, it was around $35.00 I think but it is programmable for more than one person and it measures weight, water, and body fat , and it measures in tenths of a pound! I love it!
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    I recently bought the Eat Smart premium precision digital scale, even came with a nice measuring tape, from Amazon. I have to say its incredibly accurate and very reliable but it only works on hard flat surfaces.

I have the same, and it's pretty amazing!
  • mommymeyersto2
    mommymeyersto2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Only meant to start one thread, not sure why two popped up :(
  • rankailie
    rankailie Posts: 144
    Options

I have the same, and it's pretty amazing!

I was challenging mine the first time I tried it, all of the ways I use to try and cheat the other scale we have, stand sort of oddly on the scale, slump, etc.

Same number every time.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I just bought a weight watchers scale that does body fat, body fat mass, body water %, bmi, etc. I really like it and it's giving me way more information than my $10 zellers scale lol
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    American Weigh Scale (AWS) Bioweigh!
    Recommended to me by a girlfriend. It's awesome. You enter your height, age, sex and it weighs you, then sends a low level current to measure you Body Fat %, Body Water %, Body Muscle % and Bone Mass!
    Then, you can download it to your computer and track the data by both listing and graphing. The scale has 10 user profiles and holds up to 365 days of data.
    I bought mine off of Amazon for around $50
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options

I see a few different Eat Smarts on there, was there a particular model you got? My scale gives me a different weight each time I step on it so I usually weigh myself 5 times and take an average, *laugh*
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options

I agree, I used my family as a guinea pig and the same number every time.