help loosing a few pounds before Tuesday!

Options
Looking for a few tips or tricks to lose a few pounds before next Tuesday. My work is shooting a commercial which they asked me to be in a few months ago since then I have lost a significant amount of weight but the dress that they got me without sizing me is still a little too tight. I need to lose probably about 3 to 5 lb before Tuesday to make the dress look good any last minute tips? Someone told me to try and drink Smooth Move constipation tea the night before... is there any other tricks anyone can help me with? I'm currently eating 1575 calories a day! Current weight 205

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Definitely not the night before. You don't want to be stuck in the bathroom during the whole shoot.

Also that's pretty unrealistic. You can possibly lose 2 lbs if you REALLY closely log and it ain't gonna happen at 1,600 cals.

Just don't do it.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Looking for a few tips or tricks to lose a few pounds before next Tuesday. My work is shooting a commercial which they asked me to be in a few months ago since then I have lost a significant amount of weight but the dress that they got me without sizing me is still a little too tight. I need to lose probably about 3 to 5 lb before Tuesday to make the dress look good any last minute tips? Someone told me to try and drink Smooth Move constipation tea the night before... is there any other tricks anyone can help me with? I'm currently eating 1575 calories a day! Current weight 205

Don't use laxatives to make a dress look good.
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Look into what MMA fighters and powerlifters do to reduce water before a competition. Reducing water is all you can really hope for in such a short time period, but it can really do a lot to how you look. Good luck :)
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    andreaen wrote: »
    Look into what MMA fighters and powerlifters do to reduce water before a competition. Reducing water is all you can really hope for in such a short time period, but it can really do a lot to how you look. Good luck :)

You'll probably feel like crap, but you could go full KETO (as close to zero carb) to reduce glycogen and water. Don't undereat, but switch to fat and protein.

And it will all come back once you stop. So not true fat loss.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    andreaen wrote: »

Possibly, but she's shooting a commercial. If you've never done this before now isn't the time to try it. You may lose water weight but you will also feel like crap and that will show on camera. Not worth it, to me.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options

If you drink laxatives the night before you probably won't be able to shoot the commercial.....
  • abelcat1
    abelcat1 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Between now and tuesday there is enough time for you to find the perfekt dress that will flatter your figure. Good luck :smiley: Don´t do any of the weird diets. They will drive you crazy. It´s not worth it. Trust me.. I know!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Yeah, don't take laxatives, that could be a disaster depending on how it affects you.

Ask them to compensate you for a some good shapewear. Try to avoid any high sodium meals between now and then and stay properly hydrated to avoid bloating.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'd lower my carbs with a goal of 40-50g until then if I could. Don't totally eliminate salt just canned and processed foods. You'll drop water that'll mostly come right back but it works for a tight dress for a day :)
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Really good undergarments.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
  • disney_addict_1028
    disney_addict_1028 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Update: Down 2 pounds! I think as long as i stay focused I could loose 1 to 2 more :) I would post a picture of the dress but idk how.. can someone tell me??
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I would wear Spanx or something similar
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Just tell them they gave you the wrong size dress and get something that fits?

Watch your sodium intake, lower your carb intake, buy some shapewear.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Spanx and more spanx
  • disney_addict_1028
    Options
    spanks alot
  • disney_addict_1028
    Options
    Down to 201 wanted to be 200 !! I HAVE a chance!!!