Amazon Prime Videos

Options
Hello! I got fed up with the gym and decided to start exercising at home. I run and walk throughout the week but also wanted to do some yoga and body weight training. I was wondering if anyone has had any great results with some of the videos on Amazon Prime? I have looked at a bunch but thought it might be easier to reach out and see what others had used and enjoyed. I am especially looking for beginner yoga with some strength/muscle workout thrown in and then some general body weight workouts. I tried a Zumba Fitness Concert video the other day. Wow. Not for me. I am far too slow and uncoordinated. :(

I started 30 Day Yoga Fat Burning Strength Training Challenge. That's tough but fun. Weight Loss Yoga (blue cover with instructor in a blue bralet and blue/white tights) was a little slow but she really gave some good cues for yoga poses. Yoga for Beginners:Poses for Strength, Flexibility and Relaxation was also good. I haven't really found any body weight or similar strength training videos yet.

Thanks so much and hopefully my suggestions might help someone else!

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I did not know that they had that! thanks for posting!
  • hgillesp
    hgillesp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Glad I shared! :)
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Zumba takes a while to get used to - try it again sometime!

I didn't realize that Amazon had those kinds of videos too. Cool!

FitnessBlender is a YouTube channel that has weight workouts if that's something you're looking for.

I have a DailyBurn subscription that I start back up periodically. I think it's $10 or $20 per month after a free 30-day trial. If you don't find anything for weight training that you enjoy, it would be worthwhile to give it a try.

~Lyssa
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Not Amazon Prime but I'm a big fan of the DDP Yoga Now app. As with most videos, there is a certain amount of schtick but the workouts are solid and well instructed/ paced.
  • hgillesp
    hgillesp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    These are great! Thank you!