2»

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,716 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    4 to 6 weeks for pre menopausal women...

This works for my 49 year old self, she is 33 I hope she is not pre-menopausal. I like to say after one full menstrual cycle.

Hmmm, terminology issue.

Not yet menopausal was the intended use of pre. In other words include a complete kitten cycle in the time frame. 3-4 weeks doesn't always.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

This works for my 49 year old self, she is 33 I hope she is not pre-menopausal. I like to say after one full menstrual cycle.

Hmmm, terminology issue.

Not yet menopausal was the intended use of pre. In other words include a complete kitten cycle in the time frame. 3-4 weeks doesn't always.

There ya go. Don't mess with us pre-menopausal women. lol
  • Sub4_2018
    Sub4_2018 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

I sure hope not, also.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Sub4_2018 wrote: »
    . (not sure where you got the two kids thing? I don't have any, but I definitely wouldn't consider myself sedentary).

Sigh.

I obviously need more coffee and it is already early afternoon!!!

Conflated with other post where lady has two kids.

Long term adherence is exponentially more important than speed of results.

U may also want to read the first few pages of the re-feeds and diet breaks thread as a strategy to consider

• Sub4_2018
    Options
    @PAV8888 Ha, no worries! Thanks again for the feedback. I read on diet breaks and am actually contemplating that next week. It’s been 4 weeks at 1350 and next week is my birthday so thinking of going to maintenance for that week and then going back to a deficit. Might be a little early for a break but I’m ready for it nonetheless (another indication that 1350 is low).
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Refeeds is an option too as break implies a longer break and refeeds bring hormones up in shorter time periods. Look for thread started by Nony_mouse re same
  • Sub4_2018
    Options
    @PAV8888 Super helpful - thank you!