Brand new here!!

Options
Hello all!

I am new to this and looking for some advice on my eating/diet habits. I lost about 60lbs 2 years ago after I was dianosed with PCOS. I went on a crazy diet plan that was set for me by a friend who trained body builders. The weight flew off but I was very restricted on what I could eat. For 6 mos a basically only at grilled chicken and vegtables. Well I got a new job and with my crazy schedule of 115pm-1115pm I have now gained most of it back. I do not want to go back to that diet because I got really burned out on eating the same things over and over. Any suggestions on healthy foods that are just as good for you but would give me a little variety?? Any advice is welcomed!! Thanks!

Replies

• nataliarunes
    Options
    My best suggestion is to just look at what you eat, adjust portion sizes, and any time you eat at a restaurant use the database to get an idea of what you may be eating and adjust it to fit a more healthy choice. Not going to say you get to eat whatever you want, but you get enough of a variety you won't be hungry and you will get a good mix. Feel free to add me as a friend as my diary is public, you can get an idea of what I have been eating. I have lost 41lbs since June 18th and I didn't start to really exercise much for the first three weeks.
  • ehunt26
    ehunt26 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you. Im glad you mentioned that about eating out. I will definitely be using the database for that from now on.