I am new and motivated!!!

Options
Hi everyone,
I am new in myfitnesspal. I have been looking for an app that can help me to keep up with my daily calorie counting so I was glad to to find this website.
I am 26yo and trying to lose weight in a healthy way. I gained a massive amount of weight (70lbs) during my college years due to late night snacking of garbage plate, fried chicken, fries, and soda. I want to get back in shape and improve my confidence. I am looking forward to meet new people here. It will be great to be able to support each other working toward our goals!!

Best,
Dewi

Replies

• iheartfitness
    iheartfitness Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    welcome! this site is really great in keeping what you eat and put into your body into perspective. before i used this, i would estimate the amount of calories i was consuming during the day and i am sure i was way off. it really helps you stay on track and focused to meet your caloric needs and helps to ensure your exercise accountability. good luck with your goals!! :)

~beth
  • JessicaHerleXO
    JessicaHerleXO Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! Great to see this post, I'm relatively new and motivated as well. This site makes things seem easy! Even though losing weight is never easy. Anyways, goodluck!
  • dewi7785
    dewi7785 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I totally agree. I am usually way off in my estimation..=P...Hopefully this will keep me accountable!
  • noelheart
    Options
    Hello welcome, let's cheer together
  • dewi7785
    dewi7785 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Lucenia
    Lucenia Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello to MyFitnessPal!

:D Good luck on your journey! You can do it! :3
  • eminem16
    Options
    Good 4 you! I think if you really just put your mind to things in life you can do anything! I believe you can do it! Good Luck! :happy:
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!