I can't believe I'm doing the Before & after thing...

Options
I can't believe I'm doing the before and after thing. Somewhere along the lines we need to hold ourselves accountable for our goals and if that means total embarrassment, so be it. Every time I'm in the gym and DON'T feel like pushing my hardest - I'll just remember the millions of people who can only see my "before" pictures because that's all I've got so far. I made sure they were those unflattering, straight-on shots where only supermodels look good. (Hey, Heidi Klum looks amazing from straight on, and she's had FOUR kids. Freak.of.nature....) So, why not me?

I still couldn't nail down a trainer at the gym because of my bad timing, so I'll have to post my body fat % and measurements as soon as I figure out what they are. Like I've said before, I'm not actually trying to lose weight.I'm trying to transform into something tighter and stronger. Trimming the fat, literally, and toning up. For those of you who are where I am and have never actually seen your 6-pack abs but could always swear they were under there somewhere.....stay tuned and keep the good energy coming. I'm going to need it.

BEFORE:

6027833803_a086fbee42.jpg
[url=http://www.flickr.com/people/caraleopard/[/url]

6027833829_22c4a96e35.jpg
BEFORE

Replies

• DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    You need the [IMG]code dear. :)[/img]
  • emma1488
    emma1488 Posts: 175
    Options
    Hahah. Before i scrolled down to the pictures, I was expecting something gross and scary! I know you don't think it now, but your body is not bad.

You have an excellent blank canvass to start with and achieve your goals-weight training ftw!
  • Beneaththesurface
    Beneaththesurface Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are doing this amazingly good! keep on doing it:) and sooon you'll have that hidden six-pack:D
  • IHaveATail
    Options
    Hahah. Before i scrolled down to the pictures, I was expecting something gross and scary! I know you don't think it now, but your body is not bad.

You have an excellent blank canvass to start with and achieve your goals-weight training ftw!

i LIKE you.
  • IHaveATail
    Options
    You are doing this amazingly good! keep on doing it:) and sooon you'll have that hidden six-pack:D

Thanks for the motivation! I'm very excited!
  • greensnow
    Options
    Looking AWESOME!!