1989 vs. 2011: Same Weight NSV! [w/Photo]

Options

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    awesome and you look better now than then :)
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! what amazing progress--and i appreciate how long it's taken you. i won't give up!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    You look great, and you haven't aged a day!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look even better now than you did then!
  • widmar
    widmar Posts: 72
    Options
    You look amazing!! AND i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your shoes (with the black dress).
  • koluvsmusic
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • alimoll
    alimoll Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • jenahaynes
    Options
    I would have guessed you were around 22 now!! You look great!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    While it is clear that you look freaking fantastic I personally cannot stop staring at your sexy *kitten* shoes. Those are hot.

LOL, thank you!!! P90X, baby!

Whoops... you said shoes! I saw legs... damn! LOL
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Girl, you look amazing. I even think you look better now than you did 22 years ago. You should be proud. You're such an inspiration. Congrats on a job well done!!!!! =)

agree, HOTT :bigsmile:
  • bjohs
    Options
    Wow, not only do you look fantastic weight-wise, but my goodness, you look even younger than the 89 photo! Congratulations, and let me know your secret ;)

I quit tanning when I was 25. :) I started visiting a tanning salon last year, but only for about a month when we are preparing for our spring vacation so I don't fry myself to a crisp. :) The rest has to be genetics. At least I hope so! I could never let anyone poke needles into my face - YIKES!!! So that's my secret and thank you!
  • MelMoly
    Options
    completely off topic but where did you get the shoes!!! :love:
  • bjohs
    Options

I found them, and a matching neutral pair (kind of a shimmery gold color), at Shoe Carnival. They are having a Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off sale. I just purchased them this week, so hurry while they last! Two pair for about $44.00. I just saw the same zebra print shoes at Gordman's today and they were marked $46.00 (for one pair!). Shoe Carnival is a much better deal!!! :)

I got the dress at Macy's if anyone is interested.
  • lunatletica
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you sure both pics are the same person? You havent aged at all, and your 80's hair was awesome btw!!!
  • MelMoly
    Options

I found them, and a matching neutral pair (kind of a shimmery gold color), at Shoe Carnival. They are having a Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off sale. I just purchased them this week, so hurry while they last! Two pair for about $44.00. I just saw the same zebra print shoes at Gordman's today and they were marked $46.00 (for one pair!). Shoe Carnival is a much better deal!!! :)

I got the dress at Macy's if anyone is interested.

Ooooo many thanks! :bigsmile:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS and I LOVE your 80's hair too!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You're WAY hotter now! :)
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I love the 80's hair!! and your weight loss!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!

As a former Aqua Net (white and pink can) and teasing comb addict, I love your '89 do. But you're even HOTTER now.

And that special someone can actually run fingers through your hair now. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!