I need help

Options
Ok all. I rurned to 33 yo last month. It felt so painful when I see have carried my fat body for 33 years. I have always noticed as over weight. I am trying to eat less.can make to gym up to 4 times a week but Its almost impossible to not to eat snack and stop eating at night!
I am in a cage & no one can save me but me. but it looks impossible to go free
I am so dissapointed from myself
Sorry If its a lot of neggative energy. I would like to hear from all you successful ladies

Replies

• remy217
    remy217 Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I feel for you
    I have struggled with my body image since i was 16 year (23 years ago)
    I tried some yo-yo diets and developed some eating disorders
    I have been using my fitness pal for 2 years now and learning to eat healthier
    But still can’t lose and keep all the weight off
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hi there! What are your stats (height, weight)? I suggest you get used to weighing and logging everything at first.
  • remy217
    remy217 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    At home i face a lot of temptations and my will power is not so strong against chocolate and other snacks
    But i don’t want to give up
    I will keep on trying and this is why i decided to log in the communities and seek support
    So Sara you are not alone on this journey
    Keep trying girl
  • zoedorman
    zoedorman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Im so sorry you feel like that, I want you to know that I have felt like that too!
    When it comes to snacking, it helps when I eat a diet higher in protein and I feel fuller! Also lots of veggies, fruits, and fiber to help fill you up!
    Please know that you aren't alone in this feeling, and all you can do is your best!!
    Xx
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Is that you in your profile pic?
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Check out the Success Stories forum for inspiration! And take it slowly, just change one small thing at a time.

You hold the key to your cage. This thread might help you find it:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

Wishing you success!
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I’ll repeat the question, is that you in your profile pic.

You don’t mention a food diary. Do you keep one? Do you weigh your food?

You say you’re trying to eat less and not eat snacks or eat at night. Without tracking you’re just stumbling around in the dark.

You can get out of your cage if you become skilled at tracking and planning.