Prayers Needed

Options
Hi everyone,

I just got word that my cousin lost her baby. She was about 4 months pregnant. The baby died while in her womb on 2-4-09, she gave birth to him on 2-6-09. Please pray for her and her family.

angelbaby1.jpg

Thanks,
Jo Jo

Replies

• JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just got word that my cousin lost her baby. She was about 4 months pregnant. The baby died while in her womb on 2-4-09, she gave birth to him on 2-6-09. Please pray for her and her family.

angelbaby1.jpg

Thanks,
    Jo Jo
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    How sad...my thoughts and prayers are with her.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with her also. I hope that she can recover from this emotionally.

Connie
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with her!
    My neice lost her baby about 2 years ago. She got the cord wrapped around her neck. We buried her 2 days before her due date. Very hard thing!!!

So sorry to hear of the loss of another angel on earth.

Memaw
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this - it's just awful. Just weeks ago my dear sister delivered her daughter, who was born peaceful and still, and it's been a heartbreaking time for all. I can empathize with what you are all going through.
    :heart:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    So sorry to hear such sad news. My thoughts and prayers definitely go out to her and her family.:heart:
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this. She'll be in my thoughts. Makes me wanna go hug my kids.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Oh that's awful. I can't imagine. You will all be in my prayers.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    my thoughts and prayer's are with you at this time of loss.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Infant loss is such a hard thing to deal with. *hugs* & prayers to you all.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    awww :cry: poor girl. I will send prayers too. I can't imagine anything harder than that. :heart:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :heart: I am so sorry. I know its hard to deal with. I had two miscarrages when I was a lot younger and they made me an emotional train wreck for a while. My prayers are there for her.:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    :cry: :cry:

Many prayers for the family.:brokenheart:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :heart: Chance will have his surgery to close his stomach Friday. :heart: He is doing fine as of right now.:flowerforyou: After the surgery we have to wait at least two days and then we might get to hold him.:drinker: :drinker: They will be watching to make sure there are no kinks in his intestines and that everything goes through. Then they will start to feed him gradually and hope that everything works ok.

This is one more call for prayers that everything goes alright tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your support so far.:heart::heart: :flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    I can always count on my MFP family.
    Thank you all so much.
    I will show her how much support she has here.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you:heart:
  • Summarain
    Options
    I just saw this, I will definately keep her in my prayers.

Bless you and your family as well.:flowerforyou:
  • cmserati
    Options
    Jo I'm so sorry to hear about that especially like this. Now your entire extended family will be in my prayers not just you little cute family at home. I hope she is doing well...I'm sure her heart is broken, but everything happens for a reason and one day she will figure out why and it'll make her stronger!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your family's loss. I lost my mom 21 years ago, she was always the mother of way ward kids....2 years after she passed all the girls in our family started having dreams about my mom, she was surrounded by children and babies....we have always felt that she is the mother of all those lil angels that didn't make it here on earth......this baby too is in good hands, and though it doesn't make things better, just know baby is alright..............god bless.

Hope this didn't make me sound wierd.

:brokenheart: :flowerforyou:
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    Father, I pray that you would hold this young mom in your hands. Give her your peace which surpasses all understanding and guard her heart and mind. Give her your comfort and your assurance that her baby is with you. Father you were such a comfort to me when I lost Jacob and I pray that she will feel the same peace in her heart. Let her know that it is ok to grieve for this baby and give her supportive people to help her through this time. Help her family and friends to understand the pain that she feels. Comfort them too on their loss. Enable them to love this young mom and speak the words of comfort she longs to hear. Amen
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Thank everyone.

You didn't sound weird sassiebritches:wink:

I will forward these to her.