Starting again with 80lb to lose

Options
So I first downloaded MFP last August, I stuck at it for two weeks, lost 6lb and then fell back into old habits and here I am trying to start again, weighing even more than I did then! I am absolutely gutted that I didn't stick at it and am more determined than ever to drop the weight! I have just finished my first week and I have lost 7lb which has given me a huge confidence boost! Anyone that has a similar amount to lose please feel free to add me so we can motivate and support each other as I really don't want to be starting all over again in another 6 months! We can do this together

Replies

• amgjb
    amgjb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well done for coming back, your winning as long as your not giving up, let’s do it!!
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You can do this!
  • taratx5
    taratx5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'll join you! I just started today. I have about 80 pounds to lose as well. I have so many big family events coming up at the end of this year, so I'm determined to do this!
  • Jenniferakajacel311
    Jenniferakajacel311 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Congratulations on the 7 lbs lost. You can do this :)
  • Dirkus
    Dirkus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 lbs to lose. I’ll be part of your support team.
  • brimom19
    brimom19 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have about 95 pounds to still lose. I started at 295. I am 252 right now. Goal weight is around 160. Keep logging every day even when you don't feel like it. Use this site as an accountability tool.
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've got about 70lbs to lose after losing 30 and regaining it,all within 6 months.It's tough but keep at it.