Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
seal57
seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
I was wondering if anyone else takes Apple Cider Vinegar?..

It's supposed to increase your metabolism to help lose weight....

I have found that I crave sweets less when I take it. I went off if for a while and the cravings came back..So I'm back on it again.

I have a teaspoon in my juice just before meals..

Replies

• catsinpajamas
    Options
    Interesting. I say, if it works then do it! I have never tried it but now I'm off to do research.
  • seyran
    seyran Posts: 43
    Options
    Oh my God it tastes horrible, now I bought in tablet form from GNC. I hope it woks..
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Oh my God it tastes horrible, now I bought in tablet form from GNC. I hope it woks..

That's the reason why I have it in juice. At one stage I was just pouring it in the juice but I could taste it. SO now I measure it..
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I tried it a couple of years ago, but didn't find any benefit from it. I hope it helps for you!
  • shellseeker_48
    Options
    To the best of my knowledge, it helps to reduce water retention!
  • LordRahl
    LordRahl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I take it with hot water and a little bit of honey, I find it works in cutting back on sweets.
  • Abbzzz
    Abbzzz Posts: 49
    Options
    I read a study about pickled onions and gherkins. Apparently if you eat these as snacks it helps to control the cravings and break down fat. I tried this too and as i love pickled stuff i was eating heaps of them!! But they are so low in calories you can eat a lot! This did help control cravings for me and at the time i did lose a large amount of weight but i regularly visited the gym and drank litres of water every day.