secret facebok weightloss group - part 2!

Options
So a request was put up for this by hellsyeah and the numbers were so good that 2 groups have been made. I'm one of the admins for group 2 :)

We need 27 more members to make the numbers even and so that the group challenges are fair!

We are basically a support group. A place that you can discuss your issues, struggles, successes and goals.

We have Weekly mini challenges; one diet based and one exercise based. And we weigh in weekly on a Monday.

The first group is an amazing place with a great supportive attitude and the second group is fast becoming the same - come and join us!

Great advantage of the group--
- great place to have all your updates and to see everyone else's progress
- Monday weight ins with the announcement of who is most successful in losing weight for the week! (healthy competition
is great :)
- MiniChallenges to keep pushing us forward.
- Great way to share any concerns and communicate with other people like you very directly :)

Anyone interested? Don't Worry about outing your weight in your newsfeed....The group is set to secret so that no one else on your facebook can see what you're typing.

Let me know below and I'll be in touch to add you to the group :)

Looking forward to seeing you soon :)

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i would love to be part of this ))
  • jjfaery
    jjfaery Posts: 1
    Options
    I would also love to be a part of this
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    pick me pick me!!! ( I would jump up and down and wave arms but I'm on day two of 30 day shred and can hardly lift my arms let alone jump up and down!)
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    would love to join! always wondered if there were groups other than the official mfp page. misslyssa319@aol.com
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    ( I would jump up and down and wave arms but I'm on day two of 30 day shred and can hardly lift my arms let alone jump up and down!)

hahaha! me too! my armpits are killing me!
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I too, would love to join! This is a great idea. Sadly, I spend most of my waking hours on Facebook.. so this would be a great way for me to stay on track and check in every week with a support group there.
  • soyunataza
    Options
    I would like to be part of it!!! =)
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    I too, would love to join! This is a great idea. Sadly, I spend most of my waking hours on Facebook.. so this would be a great way for me to stay on track and check in every week with a support group there.

^^like^^ it's open in another window as we speak!
  • dewi7785
    dewi7785 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! What do I need to do?
  • leslyta
    leslyta Posts: 70
    Options
    omg im on fb all 24/7!! I need this!!
  • lumberjacks94
    lumberjacks94 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Throw me in. It would nice for FB to be something that is actually productive and helpful.
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Let me have the details, although I'm not very good at the facebook thing.

Regards
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    I want to join!
  • xnissax
    xnissax Posts: 40
    Options
    Great response everyone!

I'll just work my way through the list and add :)

It'll be great to have you on board!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Throw me in. It would nice for FB to be something that is actually productive and helpful.

yeah but I have 15 million, a farm with livestock, a saloon, a winery and an english country side too!
  • JoelleMonique
    Options
    Add me please!
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am already a part of the first FB group that was created and let me tell you .... it is amazing ! I spend a LOT of time on FB and always on stupid games etc. Now, the first thing I check is the weighloss group ! The encouragement, motivation and fun that we have is fantastic !

Anyone that gets into the second group will not regret it on bit ..... but let me just remind you, the first group is the ORIGINAL AND THE BEST *insert evil laugh here* :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Guttzilla
    Options
    Can I join please?
  • xnissax
    xnissax Posts: 40
    Options
    Ha!

I love the first group and you Tracey but we WILL kick your *kitten*!!!

Meahahahaa!
  • lulu_78
    lulu_78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love to take part in this