Muscle Cramps

Options
I have a question concerning muscle cramps.
Last night I did the first of the Nike Training app work outs. Today I'm quite sore in my back and the sides of my thighs, and can't move my shoulders very well.
I'm just wondering if I should wait a day or so to do another work out, or do one again today? I'm not sure if doing it again will hurt or help?

Replies

• methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    For me, I drink a LOT of water to help with that.
    Also, if it isn't horrible pain, do it again. If you are working out and it kills you, stop.

I have been doing Jillian's Ripped in 30 and I hurt the first two or three days, but not horribly.
    I just work through it and it's gone by the end of the week.

But again, this is what works for me. You have to find what works for you and you won't know until you try it.

Happy journey!
  • LordRahl
    LordRahl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water, have a banana and if you are feeling sore muscles then do some stretching, it will help and do a little lighter workout. After a couple of days your muscles and joints will be used to the work out.
  • blissrelease
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I do mostly just push through little pains, but I guess I was just more concerned with this time because of my shoulders haha. Thanks :)
  • RichardCh
    Options
    Thanks Ive been having the same issues it why I dont focus on weights too much
  • blissrelease
    Options
    Thanks Ive been having the same issues it why I dont focus on weights too much

The first work out didn't include any weights or anything, but I think it may have been mostly my push ups and planks, because I don't have a lot of upper body strength.
  • Ultraman69
    Options
    Try Quellitall. Me and some of my more active running friends swear by it.