Can anyone help?

So yeah, I've lost quite a bit on my tummy so far. But it's only the top bit, there is still like this like a bump, from where I'm not losing it. I have tried everything like torso twits and sit ups :/ Any other ideas?

Replies

• BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    There's some good muscle under that little layer of fat there... keep dieting and you'll see it. No such thing as spot-reducing, instead keep doing a lot of cardio to keep burning off the fat overall.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    no amount of crunches or anything will make you lose that tummy.

you just need to keep losing fat..now..the drawback to this is, if you havent been keeping your muscles worked by lifting. meaning you've probably lost some muscle with that fat loss..this leads to the 'skinny fat' body type.

to get that pudge down you need to reduce stress in your life, lower your carb intake and lose body fat
  • daad13
    daad13 Posts: 68
    I have the same "little bump" problem. I've noticed that despite the bump still being there, since I've lost some weight it's size has considerably decreased. So I guess your best bet is to continue the exercise routines that burn your calories so that once you lose all of the weight you want to lose, the fat will be taken away from all over your body including the little bump.
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    You cannot spot reduce. Core exercises will tone the muscles, but you need cardio to blast the fat away to reveal those toned muscles. And if your body is anything like mine then this will be the last plsce the fat is released from.
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    agreed, it is a ***** but cardio is the way to go - come abs work will help tighten the skin but cardio is the only way to go, working for me