Phentermine?

Would be interested in making friends with others taking the prescription drug Phentermine. PM me if interested...maybe we could have a private support group?

Replies

• KMurphy92282
    KMurphy92282 Posts: 3 Member
    I am also taking Phentermine. Starting my second go round. It works if you keep up with your calories and fitness once you stop. That was my mistake last time.
  • kerryg4803
    kerryg4803 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m interested in joining. It’s been a week since I’ve started taking it. It’s stopped suppressing my appetite but the doc said that’s normal.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    I'm on them - feel free to add me.
  • kenkel4
    kenkel4 Posts: 60 Member
    Add me please
  • alkight84
    alkight84 Posts: 66 Member
    Me!!
  • stylish11
    stylish11 Posts: 9 Member
    I took Phentermine for three months. I had amazing success with it, but once I stopped the weight came back and I also was pretty twitchy.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Awe, I hate that people are still taking this drug :( (I did take it 10 years ago and had very short term success along with shoulder and chest pain). The weight loss can be temporary and it's hard on your health.

Sorry to be "that person", just felt the need.
  • diviningrod1
    diviningrod1 Posts: 36 Member
    I would advise anyone taking this drug to be cautious. Take a moment to look up the side effects and the damage it can cause. There are numerous websites and videos showing more than just the stated side effects. My ex-wife took it and it gave her heart problems and she has to take heart medication now.