mothers with young children group

Options
Am looking for mothers with young children, to support each other through their weight loss journey as we will have be going through similar daily lives. My children or 1&1/2 and nearly 4.:smile:

Replies

• AnitaMcKenna
    AnitaMcKenna Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 3 year daughter and am trying very hard to demonstrate good eating patterns to her, without having to prepare 2 separate meals every mealtime!

Look forward to chatting with you again,

Anita x
  • serenababe
    Options
    Hi Anita! My daughter is 3 also, she likes healthy food as well as her treats so I'm quite lucky. She loves salad and veggies.
    How long have you been dieting for and how are you finding it? I joined about a week ago but havent got very far yet as it was my birthday so I've been overindulging quite a bit lol!
  • Guttzilla
    Options
    Hi! I have 3 boys, 8,6 and 3 years old - feel free to add me if you want to! :smile:
  • Evamuse
    Evamuse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a very active 22 month old. Happy to join.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi! My little girl is almost 18 months (YIKES) and she is my world and definitely keeps me on my toes. I started my weight loss journey October 2010, and I have currently lost 31 lbs!
    I love the fact that I cut out the bad food in my life that I was always reaching for. I love that my daughter has my healthy eating habits that I had when I was younger. I had absolutely no junk food in my life until I was 12.
    I miss that and I'm trying to achieve that goal again.
    I'm 21 :)
  • kjanae728
    Options
    Would love to join. I have a super hyper 3 year old son and an 8 month old girl.
  • Ricia22
    Ricia22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have two kids- a son aged 2 and a daughter aged 4. Both are very active and enjoy sports of all kinds. My husband is also active in weight training. Before pregnancy I was also into the gym and working out- now all my energy goes towards making it through the day. My trouble is finding the time to work out. Right now I fit it in when I can. There is no pattern or set time. Hubby goes to work early- around 5 a.m.- so early morning is not an option. Just curious as to how and when other mom's fit in exercise? :smile:
  • Evamuse
    Evamuse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Since I have join myfitnesspal I have noticed how many times before I use to finish off my daughters meals if she didn't finish everything on her plate. This must have contributed greatly to my weight gain. If any of you guys do this too, try not to. Its a bad habit.
  • scarieshoney
    scarieshoney Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a single mother of an 18 month old boy if anyone is interested in adding me as a friend!!