Running off 10 pounds in 10 days

Options
I’m falling back into a binge eating disorder which totally is bringing me down. In these ten days of spring break help me be the bet I can to my body and try cut out my bad habits and get active everyday.
On a side note. I have been running on the treadmill a bunch! But feel it’s just making my legs bigger. Maybe I don’t need so much protein? Any motivation or tips on how to loose weight or help stop binge eating would be GREATLY appreciated !

Replies

• Chrism2212
    Chrism2212 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Let us know how you get on
  • Wendyanneroberts
    Wendyanneroberts Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Trying to stop binge eating habits and develop healthy habits instead, would be great. I don't know your statistics, but expecting/wanting to lose 10lb in 10 days, seems extreme and unhealthy in itself. Restricting calories to much, could be setting you up for another binge/restrict cycle.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,564 Member
    Options
    Have you been in treatment for BED? It may be worth getting in touch with your team again.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    karlie350 wrote: »
    I’m falling back into a binge eating disorder which totally is bringing me down. In these ten days of spring break help me be the bet I can to my body and try cut out my bad habits and get active everyday.
    On a side note. I have been running on the treadmill a bunch! But feel it’s just making my legs bigger. Maybe I don’t need so much protein? Any motivation or tips on how to loose weight or help stop binge eating would be GREATLY appreciated !

You're not going to lose 10lb of fat in 10 days
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    karlie350 wrote: »

Setting a goal to be active every day is a good thing. Attempting to lose 10 lbs. in 10 days is not. You must be aware that you're about to start the restrict part of a binge-restrict cycle, since you're aware you're currently in the binge stage. You need to connect with your treatment team immediately, you're having a relapse and the longer you let it go on the harder it will be to break the cycle. Hugs - take care of yourself!