Kayla Itines BBG challenge

Options
gessmer
gessmer Posts: 9 Member
hi all,

wondering if there is anyone out there who follows Kayla Itsines' BBG challenge and wants to help motivate each other?

I will be restarting this monday!

if you dont know BBG but want to start, heres a link to the first week of it, its a 12-week program.
mylilbookworm.blogspot.com/2017/03/live-after-kayla-itsines-bbg.html
amc606l6efdv.jpg

Replies

• gessmer
    Options
    sophyoak wrote: »
    Hi!

I did 2 beginner weeks (1-14 Jan) then I started bbg 1.0 on the 15th of Jan and now I just finished week 7! :) first round for me. Have you completed it before? I already lost 8kg. I love it though I still modify some of the exercises. I can't do all the push-ups on my toes and I definitely can't do the inclined ones, I also can't do the jump lunges... But I challenge myself everytime and I'm getting there!

Add me if you want :)

Omg that's so great. I've actually never made it past week 4, but it does kick my butt.

I've had to restart this program maybe 5 times now, but hopefully this time sticks. I'm getting used to the gym now, been going for three weeks straight now. I'll add you :)
  • ClarabelleUK
    ClarabelleUK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heya, I’ve just started - I’m not really sticking to the food plans so much although im taking inspiration from the ingredients. I’ve just done my first workout today and it was brutal!!
  • brw828
    brw828 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started week 3 today. I really like it so far! I was skeptical about it at first because it doesn't look that hard on paper, but I have been nice and sore every day since starting. Feel free to add me!
  • gessmer
    Options
    Just checking in ladies. Yesterday (Monday) I did complete the week 1 day 1 leg day additionally with cardio and other machines at the gym.

Keep up the great work ladies!
  • rachvr1993
    rachvr1993 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just restarted the program for the third time! I’m 2/3 of the way through week 2. I’ve started twice before and both times I never made it past week 5. I usually only do bikram yoga for exercise because I have messed up knees from years as a ballerina. I really want to regain some of the strength I’ve lost over the years though ( and actually complete these darn 12 weeks!)
  • gessmer
    Options
    rachvr1993 wrote: »
    Hi! I just restarted the program for the third time! I’m 2/3 of the way through week 2. I’ve started twice before and both times I never made it past week 5. I usually only do bikram yoga for exercise because I have messed up knees from years as a ballerina. I really want to regain some of the strength I’ve lost over the years though ( and actually complete these darn 12 weeks!)

We can do it! I did day 1 & 2 this week of week 1, hopefully we can motivate eachother on this thread so we stick to it!
  • Mountaingirl33
    Mountaingirl33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I did two rounds of bbg starting in 2016 and just had a baby and am back 6 weeks postpartum again. Feel free to add me!
  • Mountaingirl33
    Mountaingirl33 Posts: 80 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi there, I’m doing the Kelsey wells postpartum sweat app for the moment and then will get back to the regular sweat program as long as everything feels good. I started with ebooks and have stuck to the app for the last year and a half-Love the program.