New jeans NSV :o)

Options
tekiegirl
tekiegirl Posts: 78 Member
Clothing sizes differ so much that I always take more than one size into the changing room...
I used to take a UK size 18 and 20 into the changing rooms with me (that's if they had them in the shop!) and a little while ago I started taking in a 16 and an 18.

That's what I did yesterday and the 16 was too big! In fact I had a massive pile of various pairs of jeans in 16 and 18 which I had to hand over to the changing room attendant and say "I'll have to find some smaller ones!"

Today I am wearing my new UK size 14 jeans and I am dead chuffed :o)

Replies

• jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    I love this!!! Am on the cusp of not knowing whether I'm a 14 / 16 / 18 aswell!

I tried on a size 14 dress last week and it fitted - one of the best moments of the past decade!!
  • needhams
    needhams Posts: 16
    Options
    sorry being stupid what does NSV mean
    thanks
    needhams
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    NSV - No Scale Victory

Well done Skinny! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • donnaselene
    Options
    Any chance of gettiing to know where you got your jeans im in a jean crisis, i carry my weight on bum and thighs and really struggle to find a good pair of bootcut not so frumpy and don't stretch in the wash . Also from the u.k size 14-16

cheers
    Donna
  • curiousmissclay
    Options
    Well done you!
    My goal is a uk 14 and im beyond excited to get there.

vicky x
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Well done!! :happy:
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Smaller sized clothes are great, aren't they? I think it takes us to realize that we DO we a small size now! :)
  • tekiegirl
    tekiegirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I got these jeans from Sainsbury's :o) I find they are quite good for clothes, especially on price. These cost £20, and I think all the others did too. They have quite a few styles.

I knew I was a size 14 in dresses, as I have acquired quite a few in the last 6 months (You wouldn't have caught me in a dress before losing weight!), but it is great to now be in size 14 trousers too :o)

I bet in another shop I will be a 16, but I won't buy anything over a 14 now. Look out clothes retailers, you will lose my business if your clothing sizes are out!
  • donnaselene
    Options
    Thanks and well done
  • needhams
    needhams Posts: 16
    Options
    thank you
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thanks and well done

You look every bit of a size 6!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!