My friend linked this article on Facebook...

Options
There's so much wrong here but my favorite line is about calories being units of energy/heat so if heat made you gain weight, everyone in the southern hemisphere would be obese

Replies

• Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Obeseogens in your couch
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Wow how does the author live with themselves with all these delusions in their head... The heat argument was just the best! Jesus christ....
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!

My couch is making me fat??

• Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    whats hilarious is that a 2 word google image search can completely blow his theory out the window.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    At least the overly-credentialed doctor used the haughty term "famine mode" to describe the lies people tell themselves about eating too few calories.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    :huh:

That's 10 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

That guy seriously advocates that 2.5 en% protein is sufficient to meet our daily needs for protein... That's scary. What's even scarier is that there's bound to be people out there believing that *kitten*
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    gebeziseva wrote: »
    Wow how does the author live with themselves with all these delusions in their head... The heat argument was just the best! Jesus christ....

They have no insight (But they think they have insight).

Ignorance is bliss (except when it isnt).
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    whats hilarious is that a 2 word google image search can completely blow his theory out the window.

Ok. I really want to see that image. My interest is peaked.