Apparently i'm the only fatty mc fat amongst my friends, lol

Options
:ohwell: Hey guys,

so i've recently joined here, i'm the kinda girl who's all for the support thing. But you see, i've invited a few of my friends on facebook to come here, but i havent heard back from 1 of them!.....I'm feeling slightly alone here & i wouldnt mind having a little more support to push me along. I'm a 33 yr old mum of one boy, i'm australian....If anyone wants to help chug me along you'd be more than welcome to, just mention this thread when you friend request me...Cheers :drinker:

Replies

• Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Will happily friend anyone who uses the term fatty mc fat.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Calorie counting just isn't for some people. You have to be at the right place mentally to pick up the phone or pen or computer and input everything you ate. My friends tried a day and then gave up. Tried a day or two again... then gave up. Mostly because it was telling them to stop eating. :smile:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I call one of my kitties fatty mc Fat fat! Welcome to MFP!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    welcome - sending you a friend request
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    I call one of my kitties fatty mc Fat fat! Welcome to MFP!

Lol....well atleast i'm a fatty mc fat fat willing to do something about it, unlike my facebook mates, tsk tsk!.. lolol :tongue:
    and thanks :bigsmile:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    There's always great support on this site! Welcome to your new life-style! :flowerforyou:
  • virtualplodder
    Options
    I'll happily be your pal.... let us know when you need a good old kick up the bum :0)
  • goingtoalaska
    goingtoalaska Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    your not alone, i dont have any friends either. im new to this site also, so feel free to add me too.:smile:
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I've logged on for 165 days in a row!:bigsmile:
    I've surprised myself I have never stayed with any diet plan or site for longer than a week or two. This site is marvellous and you soon pick up genuine friends who help you with all sorts of advice.
    Good luck!

:smile:
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it - none of my friends even know I use this site! You have to have the right mentality to want to use if for yourself and really get somewhere.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard
  • essbee83
    Options
    Hello!! I am a new member on mfp also and I am hoping I can stick to this. Went to a checkup the other day and found I am now 100 pounds heavier than when I got married 28 years ago! It was a shock and now I realize I have to do something about it immediately! I know how it happened, but I have a hard time dieting and get barely any exercise because of bad knees. A friend told me about this site, so here I am and hopefully on my way.