One change at a time...first month limiting sugar

Options
2»

Replies

• smallsteps2success
    smallsteps2success Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    After taken the small steps and been successful. Reached a plateau now. Been teetering around the same weight for 4-5 weeks now. At a lost of what the next small or maybe even big step to take is. Would love some encouragement, support, suggestions, etc. Thanks for listening =)
  • Matt151288mfp
    Matt151288mfp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    After taken the small steps and been successful. Reached a plateau now. Been teetering around the same weight for 4-5 weeks now. At a lost of what the next small or maybe even big step to take is. Would love some encouragement, support, suggestions, etc. Thanks for listening =)
    Lower your calories or increase your calorie burn =plateau gone :)
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I like that.....Moderation not Deprivation!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I like that.....Moderation not Deprivation!

Deprivation never works out long term with most things in life for sure.
  • smallsteps2success
    smallsteps2success Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the words of encouragement :)
  • eileenm2018
    eileenm2018 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    With me, I find that exercise kick starts things. All I can do is walk,or exercise bike, and lately an occasional pool therapy session, but it does make a big difference . I do believe you are on the right track. I went gluten free from need, but low carb, and sometimes grain free from choice. When I make the wrong choices for convenience or laziness my body tells me quickly! I have been making excuses lately, but you have motivated me to get going again. Don’t worry about your plateau, though it’s frustrating, if you keep doing the right things I the scales will catch up eventually!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Tiny Steps sounds like my most repeated advice. It's alot easier to break everything down into individual small behaviors, and fix the little things one at a time, than try and uproot and change everything at once.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!