Need friends

Options
Hi. I really need friends. I am on a 45 day streak for tracking and I am consistantly at my calorie goal, but I really haven't seen a lot of weight loss. I'm hoping as the weather improves as the seasons change, I can get out and move more. I have over 100 lbs to lose. I look at pictures of my past self when I didn't have the weight problem and damn I looked good. And then I see pictures of myself now and I just want to cry. In 2000, I had a break down and went on medication and that was when all my weight problems started. I am 54 yrs old now and progressive in my thought process. Looking for people with similar backgrounds. If you fit the bill and are willing, please, please add me.

Anna

Replies

• bikerbertzz
    bikerbertzz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just keep working on it and you'll get there
  • Linnell63
    Linnell63 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • janetk1988
    janetk1988 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi just starting out again.
    148251858.png
  • pearsj10
    pearsj10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just switched from weight watchers to MFP and would love to have more friends on here! It's definitely frustrating to not lose when you are tracking every day, but keep at it! You're doing something good for your body even when you're not losing. Just an idea: have you checked your macronutrient ratios to make sure they're properly balanced?