5'2 ladies who are a size 2

shavedice87
shavedice87 Posts: 5 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
Hello shorties! I'm 5'2 and my goal is to be a size 2. So my question is who here is 5'2, a size 2, and how much do you weigh? I know every body is different, and some stores make their jeans smaller or bigger than others, but I just want to have an average estimate on what my weight goal should be. Thank you

Replies

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/search.html?gender=female&height=157&age=any&weight=any&pantSize=30&shirtSize=any&bodytype=

Click through the photos. There's a range of weight and body types. Change the filters, and you can find someone your height and body shape and get a sense of what weight/size you'll be at your goal body.
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    I'm 5"2. I was a size 0-3 at 110 lbs. it was more of a vanity weight for me. I can't eat that little and effectively live my life. 115 is a happy weight and I'm a size 4 with room at the waist at that size.
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    I am nonetheless working toward a goal of 110. When I get there I'll see how I feel on maintenance. If it's too difficult I'll live at 115.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm 118, and range between 0-4, depending on the designer. But its really going to be different for everyone.

Edited to include a photo from a week ago, where I'm wearing a size 4 Elizabeth & James dress from Rent the Runway.
    But, I'm currently wearing 0 Petite jeans from Old Navy...
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    I'm 5'2" and wear a size 2 at 100lbs, size 0 if I want to squeeze. Size 4-5 if I want baggy. But all of my weight is in my thighs. So for me to find jeans that fit my thighs, the waist is usually too big.

It's going to be totally different for each woman depending on bone structure and how you hold your weight. That body gallery site is a really cool place for you to look. I know women on here who wear a size 0 at 120-130lbs based upon larger frame size and amount of muscle.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I'm 5'3". I was a 0 at 110, but look healthier at 115 or so. Currently sitting at 117 and my 0's are tight, still wearable, so I'd say I'm mostly a 2.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    I'm 5'1...but I can wear a size 0-2 at my current weight of 120. I'm not sure an entire inch makes a huge difference..but every figure is different.
  • meglet2202
    meglet2202 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm 5'1", 130, and tried on size 4 Old Navy shorts and they were too big, which is ridiculous sizing, I think. At Target, my Denizen jeans are 6, and my shorts are 4. Maybe a 4, but 2 is vanity sizing, I think.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hello shorties! I'm 5'2 and my goal is to be a size 2. So my question is who here is 5'2, a size 2, and how much do you weigh? I know every body is different, and some stores make their jeans smaller or bigger than others, but I just want to have an average estimate on what my weight goal should be. Thank you

I'm not at goal yet but when I was last at goal I was 99 lbs and in a size 0 but I am 4'11 in height so I may not be much help to you. I hope to get down to 115 this go round and have about 10 lbs to go. I'm 47 and anything less than that doesn't seem realistic to me. :D:D Although I'd love to get to a size 0-2 again - I'm just not counting on it. It also depends on your frame. I also have a small frame, very boney underneath all the weight once I lose down to goal.
  • joeysfacts
    joeysfacts Posts: 83 Member
    I'm 5'2, 127 pounds and a size 0-4 depending on the brand. Usually a 2 though
  • lmlevitan
    lmlevitan Posts: 1 Member
    I'm just under 5'2 but I'm about 124 and a size 2 on bottom and an XS on top. I've often wondered about weight myself because I weight alot for being, what most people consider, skinny (I hate using that term because it sounds so unhealthy). I do play tennis at a pretty advanced level and have been an athlete most of my life so that's where my weight comes from.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    This is why weight distribution is so important. Sizes truly varies from person to person depending on shape . Op I'm 5'2" and 139lbs goal weight is 125lb but I'm currently wearing sizes 2-4 dresses depending on designer and style( A-line/flare and stretchy body cons). I have a couple size 6 dresses in my closet that are big around my waist. At Banana Republic I wear size 2 tops and size 4 blazers. Women's sizes I wear XS/Sm. Junior sizes at for example Forever 21 or H&M I wear sm/med. However, I'm big in the bottom and wear size 8/10 pants. I never want to be a size 2 for pants. Goals is to fit any size 8 pants when I reach my target weight. Good luck op!
  • skinnygirldc
    skinnygirldc Posts: 30 Member
    I'm 5'2" with a curvy and muscular build.

I wore a size 2 (briefly!) when I was about 110-115 pounds (34-26-34). It was a little too thin for me to maintain. Now I'm about 125-130 and wearing a 4/6. I look best around 118-120 and size 4 (35-27-35).
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    I'm 5'2 and a size 2-4 (depends on the brand) and I'm 125lb
  • Ccano88
    Ccano88 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm 5'2 and weigh 122lbs. I am a size 2 in old navy and size 2 at Macys. I tend to wear size 4 in jeans from express. Everywhere is different.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!