35/female/169lbs to lose, anyone similar?

Options
Hi, everyone. My name is Jenn. I am 35 years old and am currently at my highest weight ever. 319lbs. I am just starting out, but am looking for a few good female companions to join me on my journey to a healthier-self. If you are interested, please let me know. I don't mind going into more detail about my siituation, just prefer to converse with someone serious about getting healthy. :)

Replies

• Jenniferakajacel311
    Jenniferakajacel311 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Jenn :smile:
  • vesper6_6
    vesper6_6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose baby weight from baby #2 myself would love to chat.
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37 and started at 280 and am now at 249. I've gone back and forth with "good intentions" on losing weight and getting healthy. But 3 weeks ago something clicked into place and it all just feels right now. That doesn't mean it feels easy for me, but the mental blocks that were there every other time aren't there anymore. While I'm not new to mfp, I am new to friends here. I'm on daily, or at least according to my streak I have been for the last 787 days, haha. I've added you, accept the request if you'd like. I won't be offended if you don't.
  • havenhi81
    havenhi81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, kinda the same issue. 37, started at 285 lbs, currently 228 and needing to lose another 80 lbs still. Sometimes I feel stuck and get discouraged, would be nice to have people I similar situations to talk to and trade ideas about what seems to be working!
  • SanuGovender
    SanuGovender Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I’m Sanu 35 and 62kg’s size 12. Diabetic as well. Trying to manage my sugars and lose some belly fat. It’s been a struggle. I seem to be an ace at maintenance, but not a pound shed so far.. still on the starting block.
  • brittanynritter
    brittanynritter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pretty similar too. 33, 155 lbs (but very short so physically I probably look closer to 170 with my stature). I keep bouncing back and forth with trying to lose weight. Can't find the motivation to get up and move. I would love for this go to be the one that sticks. Wishing you best of luck friend. Feel free to add me.
  • Mother_Of_Chickens
    Mother_Of_Chickens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jen and I'm new to this as well. At my highest ever and looking to lose 123 pounds. Just entering my 3rd week of what I've deemed my 'lifestyle change' versus calling a diet. Looking for others to communicate with to know if what I'm experiencing and/or feeling is normal. What kind of struggles is everyone else having...... Best of luck to you in your journey!!
  • kwied90
    kwied90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello jenn! I’m Karli and am 27. I am currently 27 and am looking to lose around 140 pounds all together. Currently 270 and am only 5’0 tall so have a lot to lose. I did MFP before I had kids and lost 60 pounds, married, had two babies and now I’ve gained it all back plus more. Would love to be friends with someone with similar goals!
  • jules81
    jules81 Posts: 83 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi hun I am jules 320 lbs as of this morning I need a friend my lovely to help me loose. O am 36 Xxx
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey hun!! Massive welcome and great job on making that decision to get started. I started off with over 250+ lbs to lose and now down to my last 100lbs. Feel free to add me for support xx
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    jules81 wrote: »
    Hi hun I am jules 320 lbs as of this morning I need a friend my lovely to help me loose. O am 36 Xxx

Feel free to add me xx

• trashmanswife86
    trashmanswife86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 31 years old and last March at my heaviest, I weighed 321lbs. Now I weigh 290 and need to lose another 140lbs. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • hititskip
    hititskip Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenn, my name is Michelle. I'm somewhat similar. 28, started at 301, down to 284. Still have a long way to go. Feel free to add.
  • kboggs777
    kboggs777 Posts: 31 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Welcome Jenn :) ...add me because I am also in search of the same. The struggle is real and I need positive true people who want to get a healthier body and mind but also build positive healthy friendships....we can help each other...message me if you want to talk.
  • RedDiamond37
    RedDiamond37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 165lbs, I'm not on a specific diet since I find I have a horrible time sticking to those, so I'm just counting calories here and working to stay below what I need. Feel free to message me.
  • Hlthy4MeNow
    Hlthy4MeNow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 46 needing to lose 168 lbs! I am also not following a specific diet as I am having the mindset this is a life style change. So making changes to eat healthy and be active. Feel free to add me so we can support each other.
  • tekkers99
    tekkers99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, similar boat here. Today is first day of spring. I've heard this is an even better day than new years to get serious (who knows), but even if you've already started, its great day to refocus and continue on your path!! We got this!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I am 36 and 159. I keep bouncing between these few lbs.
    I was 237 lbs
    Feel free to add me.