Hi everyone

Options
:smile:
Hi everyone I am just starting on this journey to a healthier happier me. My overall goal is to lose 100lbs. I know it will be a slow process. It only took 5 years to gain it all why would I expect to be able to remove it over night??? I know that I am going to need help support and motivation. The first bit of support I got was from an old High School friend that turned me on to this site. I am grateful for that. This is the second day of trying for me the first official day here so I am ready and motivated for today, I guess that is how I have to do it....One Day at a Time.....

Replies

• kalei808
    kalei808 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First let me say congratulations and welcome to MFP! It has only been my second week here and I hope you also come to find what an exciting awesome place this can be. I to was introduced to this website by my mother in law.. And together we challenge ourselves to strive towards our goals in our on ways. I hope you stay motivated!
  • rob504
    rob504 Posts: 79
    Options
    Welcome. Stay focused and enjoy the journey. It may seem slow at first but after a short time you will and others will notice the difference.
    Rob
  • Tinks2007
    Tinks2007 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, :)

Just try and stay focused and if you have a bad day just get right back on it as everyday isnt always a good one... feel free to add, good luck x
  • shantie10
    shantie10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I LOVE this site. There is so much information and support!